Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 58
  1. #1

    Default Creed Spice & Wood

    I stopped by the Creed store in Manhattan today and was lucky enough to get a sample vial and a generous wearing of Spice and Wood. My initial impression is that it is very restrained and super-smooth. This is a classy fragrance, no loud cloud no matter how many sprays (and I must have used 7-8 sprays). It seems to project at the same noble volume as Windsor.

    What does it smell like? It certainly is, well, wood and spice. Though the wood is, according to the breakdown, in the base, I smelled it from the start. It's cedar, but not a Terre D'Hermes cedar. This wood is present, but quiet. I picked up a hint of lemon, a touch of apple, and lots of silky smooth wood.

    An hour or so into it, the spices really came out and the wood took a backseat. Still there, just taking a breather in the back. At this point, a bit to my disappointment, the apple and spices came alive and resembled, at least to my nose, L'Anarchiste -- which I like, but don't love. (The S/A told me he relates W&S to Malle's Bois D'Orage.) The good news is, an hour later, the wood and spice met, the apple quieted, and the real beauty of this frag came alive. To my nose, the apple is present at the same level that the pineapple is in Aventus. I've smelled most of the Creed line and to me, there are no similar frags from the House to compare this to.

    I put myself on the list for a bottle, but I really need to do some thinking. I need a few more wears to really get to know this stranger. This could be love, just not love at first, um, whiff. I remembering having mixed feelings about Aventus, but by the second wearing, I had my Holy Grail.

    After trying this on, I immediately got into the car and my female partner from work told me that it smelled sexy, refined and EXPENSIVE. I think so too, but it's the EXPENSIVE part which keeps me from getting too excited. More to come after a few more wearings...
    Last edited by MikeNY; 11th October 2010 at 10:08 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    fantastic!
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Apple being as prominent as the Pineapple in Aventus has me hopeful.
    As I liked the apple in Cereus #4, Baldinini, L'Anarchiste, & Burberry London.
    But the sillage and longevity resembling windsor makes me think this isn't the winter powerhouse EDP I was expecting. Because even though Windsor is clearly denoted by CREED as an EDP on it's packaging, we all know it's sillage and longevity are more EDT-like, and alot of the oils it uses are subtle and discreet, even at high applications.

    Would you say the cedar note is the same as the dry cedar/tonka accord used in Windsor?
    Are there any other scents you feel share with Spice&Wood, besides L'Anarchiste?
    Is the spice at all like Opus 1870, with alot of pepper?
    Or much more clove/cinnamic, with minimal pepper?
    is there alot more of the same musk accord used in Aventus?
    What are the florals (angelica, rose, iris) like?
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

  4. #4

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    i need to try this soon.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Apple being as prominent as the Pineapple in Aventus has me hopeful.
    As I liked the apple in Cereus #4, Baldinini, L'Anarchiste, & Burberry London.
    But the sillage and longevity resembling windsor makes me think this isn't the winter powerhouse EDP I was expecting. Because even though Windsor is clearly denoted by CREED as an EDP on it's packaging, we all know it's sillage and longevity are more EDT-like, and alot of the oils it uses are subtle and discreet, even at high applications.

    Would you say the cedar note is the same as the dry cedar/tonka accord used in Windsor?
    Are there any other scents you feel share with Spice&Wood, besides L'Anarchiste?
    Is the spice at all like Opus 1870, with alot of pepper?
    Or much more clove/cinnamic, with minimal pepper?
    is there alot more of the same musk accord used in Aventus?
    What are the florals (angelica, rose, iris) like?
    I'm getting something in common with Aventus, minimally, but I can't put my finger on it. The birch is supposedly consistent between the two, but I'm not getting the birch right now in W&S. The birch in Aventus is my favorite part.

    I'll be wearing Windsor on Thursday to a special event so I can do a better comparison -- it's been a few months since I've worn it.

    As for the florals, I think I'm getting a little rose, but it's so far back, I'm not sure yet. I don't know what angelica smells like, so I can't pull it out here. Clove seems to be one of the main spices here. The others I can't quite identify. I'm not getting any cinnamon. I don't know Opus 1870, so I can't really compare it. So far, L'Anarchiste keeps coming to mind. I'm hesitant to say it's the alleged "pot-pourri" note because that would unfairly cheapen Spice and Wood -- it clearly does not smell cheap.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    A comparison to L'Anarchiste is like saying "SoS, you NEED to try this."

    Commence drooling.
    ***For sale:

    Iris Pallida 50ml

    Ungaro I 75ml

    and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

  7. #7

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    I will say it's a bit intimidating being the first to post a "review" of such a high-profile frag. I'm only in the game a couple years and still have trouble disecting a scent. It'd be interesting to see what the pros think of this and see how far I've come.

  8. #8
    StylinLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,354

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    I will say it's a bit intimidating being the first to post a "review" of such a high-profile frag. I'm only in the game a couple years and still have trouble disecting a scent. It'd be interesting to see what the pros think of this and see how far I've come.
    Your notes were great. What you shared was what you experienced.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Brilliant post. Thank you!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    I'm getting something in common with Aventus, minimally, but I can't put my finger on it. The birch is supposedly consistent between the two, but I'm not getting the birch right now in W&S. The birch in Aventus is my favorite part.

    I'll be wearing Windsor on Thursday to a special event so I can do a better comparison -- it's been a few months since I've worn it.

    As for the florals, I think I'm getting a little rose, but it's so far back, I'm not sure yet. I don't know what angelica smells like, so I can't pull it out here. Clove seems to be one of the main spices here. The others I can't quite identify. I'm not getting any cinnamon. I don't know Opus 1870, so I can't really compare it. So far, L'Anarchiste keeps coming to mind. I'm hesitant to say it's the alleged "pot-pourri" note because that would unfairly cheapen Spice and Wood -- it clearly does not smell cheap.
    Angelica is why the Bois D'Orage comparison exists methinks. Angelica is a fresh, watery/airy green floral note, very fresh and green. As for the L'Anarchiste, is it more or less sweet than L'Anarchiste? It must smell More "dry/parched/dusty" than L'Anarchiste, right? L'Anarchiste to me always smelled very fruity/thick/wet in it's top-heartnotes.

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Your notes were great. What you shared was what you experienced.
    Exactly man, don't feel that you need to compare it to other expensive scents, compare it to what you know, follow your instincts. If it smells like____, no matter if____ is a donut, an air freshener, a toothpaste, potpourri, whatever! Any and all of your impressions are valued and valid.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

  11. #11
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    28,194

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    So this is already for sale?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    So this is already for sale?
    I think officially Nov 1

  13. #13
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    28,194

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Thanks MikeNY. I love Windsor, so I look forward to smelling this one.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Thanks for posting MikeNY - great overall intro! The Aventus, Anarchiste, clove references all very helpful for me as an indication of what's to come - look forward to trying this.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    3,037

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Thanks for your write up MikeNY. I went in for a decant split, as this looked promising to me when I first read about it and it sounds even better than I initially thought it would be, so I can't wait to get my fingers on this one

  17. #17
    jcrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South of Cambridge
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Thanks Mike. Sounds very interesting.

    I can only hope the buggers sell it here in the UK as well!
    Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Got a sample recently and thought I would share my opinion.

    After application, there is an immediate blast of pepper and sense of “dryness”. This dryness is certainly the wood, but it’s not “pencil-shavings” wood nor is it a petroleum wood oil. This is kind of like what hits you with Cypres Musc. As one reviewer said of that fragrance, it’s like standing in a saw-mill with wood chips flying all around you. This mixes with the lemons and reminds me slightly of Bois de Cedrat at the start. I get maybe 10% bergamot and maybe 3% apples. If apple were not listed in the top notes by CREED, I would not identify it at all.

    It settles down after a somewhat chaotic opening into an absolute wonderland of spice. Make no mistake, spice is the big man on campus here, not wood. The clove oil and angelic root play off each other to form a composition that is extremely unique and successful. The pepper settles down, as does the wood. The wood seems to form a canvas on which the spice displays its art. Don’t be afraid of clove here. It’s not Bois de Portugal, which is a huge overbearing wet clove. This is a light, airy, cold and dry clove… whose sweetness is kept in line by the angelic root. This produces eversoslight licorice and cinnamon accords. But don’t worry, I hate licorice… this isn’t like that.

    After an hour or two, the base starts to shine through. Here are the similarities to Aventus, due to the oakmoss and birch. Some liken it to “burnt rubber”. I liken it to “smells good”. Not as sweet as the Aventus base... the iris keeps this classy and buttoned up.

    All in all, this is a masterpiece of a fragrance. Much like Sublime Vanille, these Royal Exclusive scents are clearly made with an attention to craftsmanship and detail that is clearly above the rest of the Creed line (with the exception of Windsor). There is a delicacy in these two frags that is quite extraordinary. The two are very different though. Sublime Vanille is a strict and unwavering dedication to the scent of vanilla, and pulls it off on a level that makes it a benchmark to which all other vanilla fragrances are measured.

    Spice and Wood, however, is a symphony of many different accords, all of the highest quality, all playing together wonderfully to give the wearer the ride of a lifetime. An enigmatic dreamy experience reminiscent of the best aspect of Love in Black. It is NOT (as has been mentioned here before) anything like Original Santal. I have OS, and enjoy it. This ain’t it. It can though fill the role of a “young man’s Bois de Portugal”. However, like Aventus, a very progressive and modern fragrance. This doesn't harken back to anything old-school. It has about the same projection, sillage, and longevity as Windsor. This fragrance is pretty well gone after two hours. If that bothers you, go get Burberry London. This here is a different ballgame. This exudes class, and as Mike's lady friend said, it does smell expensive.

    It definitely gives off a vibe of wintery goodness. As I’m smelling this, I picture warming up next to the fire on a cold December evening before Christmas, sipping on some hot cider & whiskey. Basically, if the terms SPICE and WOOD appeal to you, you will adore this... much like if VANILLA appeals to you, you will be crazy about Sublime Vanille.

    Be excited, CREED fans. Be very excited!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Nice review fugazi, and welcome to Basenotes

  20. #20

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quite a first post Fugazi, and it has my hopes back up for Spice & Wood, except the longevity part. Windsor is my favorite fragrance O.A.T., but the longevity of those incredibly beautiful top and heart notes seems never enough, I guess that's why I buy so much of it, to reapply often, as well as supplementing the freshness and crispness with it's closest peer in the fragrance world, Prelude to Love.

    Hopefully, Spice and Wood's longevity or sillage are less discreet than Windsor. Creed needs another loud masculine, this time, a contemporary loud masculine that is not in any way gourmand. Fingers still crossed for Spice and Wood filling that role.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

  21. #21

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    I've never been part of one before, but is anyone hosting a split?

  22. #22

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    From everything I'm reading and smelling about the recent Creeds, it seems they are shifting to more subtle and transparent style of compositions, but a dense and powerful masculine would be quite interesting.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert G. View Post
    From everything I'm reading and smelling about the recent Creeds, it seems they are shifting to more subtle and transparent style of compositions, but a dense and powerful masculine would be quite interesting.
    I fear this is true as well.

    I don't mind subtle, but transparent is no good.

    One of the main qualitative superlatives of the creed line (for me) was their relative opaqueness, even their fresh scents like GIT and MI had very opaque basenotes. This opaque quality added a sense of thorough natural richness and class that the transparent designer frags couldn't compete with. Stepping away from the opaque would remove an integral part of their appeal of the line for me. The only texturally transparent creed that worked for me was Original Vetiver.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

  24. #24

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    I heard it is transparent as well, we will see how it goes down on my skin. I will be getting a sample soon so I will see if i can make some comparisions to another cologne or something I have smelled elsewhere. I am very interested in experiencing this fragrance it has been the talk of the town for some time.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    perhaps that's why that one review said that Creed is going "Hermes" on us. Which is ridiculous. Voyage is weak crap. This packs quite a punch. that review likening its "punch" to Cuir de Russie is spot on.

    it's not transparent. it's ethereal, and it transitions from note to note rapidly... hence the "dreamlike" quality. If you are looking for some Tobacco Vanille thing where you spray it on and it just sits there and blares at 145 decibles for 12 hours until you are utterly sick of it, then this isn't for you.

    also, unlike Tobacco Vanille, which smells like someone has rubbed a piece of chocolate-raspberry fudge cake on my skin, I wouldn't consider this "gourmand" at all... which is tricky for a spice-based frag to pull off (for obvious reasons). Creed's other spice frag, Epicea, smells like Indian food and is pretty repellent to me. This is nothing like that thank god. That's a "dirty spice". This, however, is a very clean spice.

    and i was a little hard on the apples. apple is there, but it weaves in and out. sometimes it's quite apparent, sometimes it's invisible. when i wrote my review up there, it was hiding at the time :-)
    Last edited by fugazi; 15th October 2010 at 12:28 AM.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Got a sample recently and thought I would share my opinion.

    After application, there is an immediate blast of pepper and sense of “dryness”. This dryness is certainly the wood, but it’s not “pencil-shavings” wood nor is it a petroleum wood oil. This is kind of like what hits you with Cypres Musc. As one reviewer said of that fragrance, it’s like standing in a saw-mill with wood chips flying all around you. This mixes with the lemons and reminds me slightly of Bois de Cedrat at the start. I get maybe 10% bergamot and maybe 3% apples. If apple were not listed in the top notes by CREED, I would not identify it at all.

    It settles down after a somewhat chaotic opening into an absolute wonderland of spice. Make no mistake, spice is the big man on campus here, not wood. The clove oil and angelic root play off each other to form a composition that is extremely unique and successful. The pepper settles down, as does the wood. The wood seems to form a canvas on which the spice displays its art. Don’t be afraid of clove here. It’s not Bois de Portugal, which is a huge overbearing wet clove. This is a light, airy, cold and dry clove… whose sweetness is kept in line by the angelic root. This produces eversoslight licorice and cinnamon accords. But don’t worry, I hate licorice… this isn’t like that.

    After an hour or two, the base starts to shine through. Here are the similarities to Aventus, due to the oakmoss and birch. Some liken it to “burnt rubber”. I liken it to “smells good”. Not as sweet as the Aventus base... the iris keeps this classy and buttoned up.

    All in all, this is a masterpiece of a fragrance. Much like Sublime Vanille, these Royal Exclusive scents are clearly made with an attention to craftsmanship and detail that is clearly above the rest of the Creed line (with the exception of Windsor). There is a delicacy in these two frags that is quite extraordinary. The two are very different though. Sublime Vanille is a strict and unwavering dedication to the scent of vanilla, and pulls it off on a level that makes it a benchmark to which all other vanilla fragrances are measured.

    Spice and Wood, however, is a symphony of many different accords, all of the highest quality, all playing together wonderfully to give the wearer the ride of a lifetime. An enigmatic dreamy experience reminiscent of the best aspect of Love in Black. It is NOT (as has been mentioned here before) anything like Original Santal. I have OS, and enjoy it. This ain’t it. It can though fill the role of a “young man’s Bois de Portugal”. However, like Aventus, a very progressive and modern fragrance. This doesn't harken back to anything old-school. It has about the same projection, sillage, and longevity as Windsor. This fragrance is pretty well gone after two hours. If that bothers you, go get Burberry London. This here is a different ballgame. This exudes class, and as Mike's lady friend said, it does smell expensive.

    It definitely gives off a vibe of wintery goodness. As I’m smelling this, I picture warming up next to the fire on a cold December evening before Christmas, sipping on some hot cider & whiskey. Basically, if the terms SPICE and WOOD appeal to you, you will adore this... much like if VANILLA appeals to you, you will be crazy about Sublime Vanille.

    Be excited, CREED fans. Be very excited!
    Strange thing is, Fugazi, I agree with every single descriptive point in this review, stage for stage, note for note emphasis and such. It does start with that superdry peppery blast, with only tiny bits of lemon and apple, you're correct. The cedar certainly isn't the cheap petrol-cedar, it's the very dry variety like Windsor. The clove certainly isn't what everyone expects, it's a very dry/aged/muted Clove, making even the "fine old clove" iso-eugenol look fresh by comparison. It's longevity is not good, 2 hours as you said.....And yes it has the burnt rubber.....all these descriptions are very very accurate.

    It even certainly shares elements of both the scents I was hoping it did:

    --smokey/rubbery elements of Aventus base
    --the Windsor cedar

    But it also lacks elements of Aventus/Windsor which would have been welcome in the move.....the sweet-tonka/soft-florals of the windsor base, which softened and "charmed up" the cedar, and it lacks the fresh musk and light sweetness of the aventus base, which complimented the dryness. With Spice and Wood, these elements are just too bare and dry for me....It's just smokey rubber, ground peppercorn, and pungent CEDAR, with TINY drops of tart rose, angelica root, green apple, and dry iris. It's lacking the balance I was expecting from apple and clove oil.

    And one more thing you are corect about, is that much like Sublime Vanille focused entirely on Vanille, and did so in a light way, Spice and Wood caters to those seeking a discriminating-quality wood/spice scent, one which does it in a light way. Not in a heavy/cloying way like Tobacco Vanille.

    So while we agree on nearly every stage of Spice and Wood, we couldn't feel more differently in regards to our like-dislike. I find it tremendously dissapointing, while you find it beautiful. I can even see what type would like it, and have listed many types of scents which share some similarity (minus a few things) in either scent type, or in scent character. No need to get mad, we just differ. Neither of us is more correct, we just have differing taste is all.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

  27. #27

    Default Creed Spice & Wood

    After three or so wearings from my sample vial, I've decided that I do love the smell of Spice and Wood. Not capital letters LOVE, but it's love alright. I stand by most of what I said in my original review, even my comparison to L'Anarchiste (to my nose, the middle reminds me of a whispering L'Anarchiste. Perhaps I'd change my mind if I did a side-by-side.) I'm still on the fence about purchasing a full bottle. For that price tag, this would have to be more than love. The longevity is worse than any Creed I own (about 9 bottles). Quite a shame, really, as longevity issues don't normally bother me. It's the ratio to the price which makes it more of an issue for me. In terms of volume, I'm not looking for a 90's powerhouse, per se. (Perhaps a few sprays from a real atomizer and not a sample vial might help.) I agree with Creed when they say that 'royalty need not shout,' but at the very least it should be heard.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Thanks for the great reviews guys.

    I'm looking forward to trying this and desperately hoping I like it. I love spicy woody fragrances, in fact many of my favourite drydowns encompass those qualities.

    I'm hoping I like it more than Aventus, which I have tried many times to "get", but I just don't, you smell like a pineapple for a while and then the fragrance wanders around in a weak indistinctive haze and then disappears. It's not an effect I would pay £100 + a bottle for. The longevity of Aventus is shockingly poor - I've got colognes that last longer, so it concerns me when MikeNY indicates that the longevity of Spice & Wood is worse than any Creed he owns. As a guide I put Aventus on less than ten minutes ago and already I'm struggling to smell it.

    I sometimes wonder if Creed are having an elaborate and costly joke at our expense. They have some of the best openings out there, but time after time I have been left disappointed, a bit like finding out the beautiful frontage of a house is only a facade and that behind it is just a tin shack with a dilapidated outhouse attached.


    Update: It's maybe an hour or so since I applied Aventus and it has almost completely disappeared. With my nose two inches away from my skin I can barely smell it - and this after a fairly hefty application. I don't get the appeal, I really don't.
    Last edited by HDS1963; 19th October 2010 at 10:07 AM.
    In a world where people smell bad, it is the personal responsibility of every Basenoter to improve the world one SotD at a time...

  29. #29

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    So while we agree on nearly every stage of Spice and Wood, we couldn't feel more differently in regards to our like-dislike. I find it tremendously dissapointing, while you find it beautiful. I can even see what type would like it, and have listed many types of scents which share some similarity (minus a few things) in either scent type, or in scent character. No need to get mad, we just differ. Neither of us is more correct, we just have differing taste is all.
    that's cool. i think the heart of our difference here is the unisex-nature of this fragrance. thats why you see it as "cold, aloof, etc". i can see your point, but that is a trait i love. i think it's an impressive feat to create something so mysteriously unisex. on the other hand, it's easy and cheap to create an uber-masculine, overly musky powerhouse.

    its modernity might factor in too. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you are a fan of CREED's old-school scents, and see their modern-take with Aventus and Spice & Wood as a disturbing departure.

    i see it as a very welcome addition.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Creed Spice & Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by HDS1963 View Post
    Thanks for the great reviews guys.

    I'm looking forward to trying this and desperately hoping I like it. I love spicy woody fragrances, in fact many of my favourite drydowns encompass those qualities.

    I'm hoping I like it more than Aventus, which I have tried many times to "get", but I just don't, you smell like a pineapple for a while and then the fragrance wanders around in a weak indistinctive haze and then disappears. It's not an effect I would pay £100 + a bottle for. The longevity of Aventus is shockingly poor - I've got colognes that last longer, so it concerns me when MikeNY indicates that the longevity of Spice & Wood is worse than any Creed he owns. As a guide I put Aventus on less than ten minutes ago and already I'm struggling to smell it.

    I sometimes wonder if Creed are having an elaborate and costly joke at our expense. They have some of the best openings out there, but time after time I have been left disappointed, a bit like finding out the beautiful frontage of a house is only a facade and that behind it is just a tin shack with a dilapidated outhouse attached.


    Update: It's maybe an hour or so since I applied Aventus and it has almost completely disappeared. With my nose two inches away from my skin I can barely smell it - and this after a fairly hefty application. I don't get the appeal, I really don't.


    Now Aventus, I often get 12+ hours! How strange this all is. Who knows, HDS1963, you might get monster longevity from Spice an Wood as there seem to be no rules! Who can really predict... I hope that's true. Lol
    Last edited by MikeNY; 19th October 2010 at 10:52 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28th September 2010, 03:13 AM
  2. Spice and Wood by Creed
    By DavidBond007 in forum No longer missing fragrances
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th September 2010, 08:15 PM
  3. Creed Spice & Wood
    By Mudassir in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19th September 2009, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000