Code of Conduct

Default Burberry London sprayer problems?

I got a bottle from fragrancenet.com and the sprayer button keeps falling off. So I called them and got a replacment and today it arrived and it does the same thing. Is this a bottle design flaw or have I received 2 lousy bottles by chance?

Default Re: Burberry London sprayer problems?

my london's sprayer don't fall off.
    but i'ts kinda hard to aim the sprayer on the right place on my neck. any suggestion?
    note: i bought it in a dept. store.

my spray shoots out in a pretty small area vs others. Oh well, Atomize it and you are done.

Mine came from fragrancenet.com also. No problems here.
    .Dave J

Not a big fan of that bottle in general, but can't say I had a problem with the spray mechanism

No problems here.

It's not the best sprayer out there, but it works for me in the end on my bottle.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

The black ring around the sprayer comes off when I take off the cap. It's WAY too tight. I e-mailed them, but haven't had a response. I bought it from Boscov's, so it's not like I got it for cheap off of eBay or anything.

I managed to finally get it out of the cap. I ground down the notches in the cap and finally got it working! Awesome possum.
    Last edited by CanwllCorfe; 12th October 2010 at 02:58 AM.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Quote Originally Posted by ctran019 View Post
    my spray shoots out in a pretty small area vs others. Oh well, Atomize it and you are done.
    Mine does the same thing. The spray is a narrow stream instead of a mist.

My sprayer was awful, so I removed it completely (and carefully) with pliers. Now, I pour the fragrance into an atomizer that sprays a fine mist. Obviously, some of the Burberry sprayers were defective.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

my bottle also came with a defective sprayer! burberry has some serious quality control issues

I am sending it back for a refund. Of course fragrancenet.com has yet to email me the prepaid postage so I can print and ship it back. Going on 12 hours now!

my 06 london's sprayer was perfect just a little less surface area covered when sprayed. M 09 london hops when it sprays as in it just sprays a big puff when it initially is pushed down and nothing as it goes down. Common or problem ? return or keep ?

I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up a 50ml bottle of this from the local megamart and the top part of the sprayer literally popped off when I first opened the cap.

Brutal quality, but it still works okay. Still a winner for $20 on-sale.

I never experienced this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
    I got a bottle from fragrancenet.com and the sprayer button keeps falling off. So I called them and got a replacment and today it arrived and it does the same thing. Is this a bottle design flaw or have I received 2 lousy bottles by chance?
    Exact same thing happened to me.