Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Visitor message notifications

Why am l still getting "notifications" highlighted in pink when l have already read the message? lt has remained that way for a few days now. Also, it is listed as an "unapproved" message, & has a note beneath it saying "this message has been moderated". Why is this?
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Default Re: Visitor message notifications

I've upgraded the forum software, which may fix this bug. let me know. cheers

Blog Entries

Thanks Grant, no it's still happening!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    Why am l still getting "notifications" highlighted in pink when l have already read the message? lt has remained that way for a few days now. Also, it is listed as an "unapproved" message, & has a note beneath it saying "this message has been moderated". Why is this?
    I've unmoderated the message. Not sure why that was. If you go and have a look now it is unmoderated does that change anything?

cheers

Blog Entries

Yes it's sorted now, thanks Grant!