Code of Conduct

Default Well, just perfect.

I just came back from the doctor's and, as it turns out, I do not have strep throat as I had expected.

I actually have a sinus infection, which is draining into my ears, down my throat (causing soreness), causing a fever, and draining into my lungs, causing bacterial bronchitis. It doesn't help that I have moderate asthma and severe allergies.

I've been given an inhaler and strong antibiotics to clear it out, but I've got to avoid cologne for the next week and a half or so.

Go figure, I just bought a new bottle... D'oh!

I'll see you all when I see you.
    Body Kouros, Fahrenheit and other designer bottles for trade in My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Well, just perfect.

Yikes! Well, I hope the medication helps and you feel better soon!
    Let us share each precious moment and enjoy the ones we love for each day is a new beginning and a blessing from above.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and in the meantime, you'll be able to look forward to spraying that NEW bottle soon.

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Take care and get better soon so you can enjoy your fragrances again.
    In the meantime, you can use CdG Original EDP. There's a myth that it acts like a medicine and it'll make you feel better...lol

Absence makes the heart/nose grow fonder!

Get better soon.
    Tom Ford Splits!!!!
    Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Noir de Noir, Oud Wood
    Plum Japonais,
    Lavender Palm, Tobacco Oud, Café Rose, etc...

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Get well soon and be sure to catch up with all the frags you enjoy!

Poor dear! Take your medicine, take hot showers to loosen the gunk, use lots of tissues and fondle your bottles!

reine

Blog Entries

Hope you get well soon. I, too, experience a lot of sinus/allergy issues. When mine flare up, I generally break out my Gendarme. It was supposedly designed for people with allergies. I have found that to be true, as it is the only one I can wear when mine are severe.