Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Galimard Aventure

Has anyone out there tried Aventure by Galimard? It's so different to anything else I've come across and has become a firm favourite, smells fantastic!... Only seems to be available directly from Galimard, so probably a limited audience. Not listed in the Fragrance Directory...

Default Re: Galimard Aventure

Quote Originally Posted by rossani View Post
    Has anyone out there tried Aventure by Galimard? It's so different to anything else I've come across and has become a firm favourite, smells fantastic!... Only seems to be available directly from Galimard, so probably a limited audience. Not listed in the Fragrance Directory...
    Purchased all of their men's fragrances directly from their factory when I was on a tour of Grasse a while ago. You're right. Aventure is wonderful and among my faves also from their collection of 13.

So how do we get it into the directory?

So how do we get it into the directory?
    You need to go to the "missing fragrance" section of the forums, post a thread with as much information as you can provide (ideally including a web link). And then wait.....
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

The best comparison for this scent is Terre d'Hermes .
    They smell virtually the same.

excellent observation tifone. aventure is clearly modelled after Terre Des Hermes, they smell just as you say absolutely identical, aventure only has lesser sillage and longetivity - I guess it is fair to call Aventure a copycat fragrance (with quite a heavy price tag by the way)