Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Scent of the Day function

Hullo
    I wasn't sure where to post this and deliberated for a while before deciding to ask here so I do apologise if this is in the wrong place.

The Scent of the Day feature is great and I've been using it as often as I can to keep a track of what I wear the most but there's been something bugging me about how it works.

When I wear a fragrance marketed to males, does the 'statistic' show up in the top 5 "popular with boys" list or does it take into account that my account has been labelled female? If it's the latter, does the function ignore those that have not chosen a gender?

Just wondering xD
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

My name is KaL - EL - EL - L - L - L ! D:

Default Re: Scent of the Day function

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Hullo
    When I wear a fragrance marketed to males, does the 'statistic' show up in the top 5 "popular with boys" list or does it take into account that my account has been labelled female? If it's the latter, does the function ignore those that have not chosen a gender?

Just wondering xD
    Hello Kai

It takes it from your profile, where you have chosen female. We just ignore the people who haven't declared a sex. Although by seeing which fragrances they choose for their SOTD, we could probably work it out and include them in the statistic, but that sounds like too much hard work for me!

Blog Entries

Thanks Grant!

I was hoping that was the answer - and I'm glad you're not insane enough to work that hard!

Curiosity is well sated and now to wait with bated breath for a female frag to enter the "popular with boys" list (or vice versa).

*finger hovers over 'print-screen'*
    He isn't poor because he lacks money but because everything he wants is unobtainable ...

My name is KaL - EL - EL - L - L - L ! D:

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

I've been wondering about the same thing,
    and I too liked the answer!