Code of Conduct

Default What smells like Jaeger London?

I love this scent and thought I'd found "the one". It has been discontinued and I'm at a loss to know where to start to find something similar. Searching for something with the same notes brings up so many suggestions, I couldn't possibly try them all. The top notes are given as rose and cassis, middle osmanthus and jasmine, base sandalwood and musk. I notice violet when I wear it. Friends get the same when they smell it on me, but it may smell different on others. I've scoured the net, and tried all the places Jaeger UK suggested might have some. I need to find a replacement. Any help appreciated.

Default Re: What smells like Jaeger London?

Hi I just got some on U.K E:Bay ,it is gorgeous . I think it smells a bit like Rosa/Cassis by Dr Vranjes . If you look on Senti U.K you will find them and they might send you a sample. Dr Vranjes personal fragrances do not get enough publicity but they do exist. I wish you good luck because it is a great shame to lose this lovely fragrance.

Thank you. I will see if I can get a sample. I did a lot of research on basenotes, then tried a lot of fragrances. I narrowed it down to Daisy by Marc Jacobs and YSL Parisienne. It was hard to decide, so I let my husband have the final say - and the YSL won. I think it was the right choice. I love the smell of it, and it lasts well.

I've learned a lot through Basenotes!

Enjoy ,it's always good when your husband likes a fragrance .