Code of Conduct

Default Creed - EDT? EDP?

Hi guys,

May i ask, in what form does Green Irish Tweed come, EDT or EDP? - same questions goes for Original Vetiver and Aventus.

Thank you!

Default Re: Creed - EDT? EDP?

Creed call many Millesime strength, which you will see on some of their bottles such as Green Irish Tweed. The bottle of Original Vetiver I can't see the wording Millesime on it and I can't remember seeing it on my bottle of Aventus before I sold it. Millesime is supposed to be EDP strength as far as I'm aware, although many bottles I've tried vary from lasting between a couple of hours to about 6-7, so it depends on your skin. I've got a decant of Aventus and that only lasts a couple of hours on me, so it's more like EDT. I've not tried Vetiver, so I've no idea what strength that one is.

vetiver 1948- edt
    git and ov- edp

It is interesting that Creed doesn't typically use EDT or EDP to describe their fragrances on their current creed boutique website (last checked for this 3 months ago).

At the old UK website, if it wasn't Millesime, it was classified as Eaux de Toillette.

GIT is an EDT, but on my skin has EDP strength and even beyond. I get up to 24 hours or even more sometimes before it's gone completely.

I only have 4 creeds which indicate their concentration:
    Orange Spice - Eaux De Toilette
    Royal Scottisch Lavender - Eaux De Toilette
    Millesime Imperial - Eau De Parfum
    Windsor - Eau De Parfum

All those^ clearly state concentrations on their packaging.
    None of the others state anything.

^^^ Millesime Imperial states on the bottle that it's an EDP? I always thought that Creed was using the millesime as an indicator of the fragrance's concentration. I'm aware that it's similar to EDP, but why confuse the matter by using both on the same bottle?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    ^^^ Millesime Imperial states on the bottle that it's an EDP? I always thought that Creed was using the millesime as an indicator of the fragrance's concentration. I'm aware that it's similar to EDP, but why confuse the matter by using both on the same bottle?
    No, not on the bottle, on the box.
    Perhaps I should post pics of Windsor and Millesime Imperial's clear "Eau De Parfum" markings...

Thanks all of you, i also do not understand why they have to make it confusing for no reason.