Code of Conduct

Question Women Who Wear Jaipur Homme?

So ... keeping in mind that I was fragrance-free from about 1995 until March 2010, I just smelled Jaipur Homme this week, and I was immediately transported.

However, I can't quite tell if I love it and want to wear it myself, or if I love it because I think it will smell great on my husband (who typically doesn't wear any fragrance). Or maybe both.

Do any of you BN women wear Jaipur Homme and, if so, what are your thoughts about it?

Default Re: Women Who Wear Jaipur Homme?

I have not worn the Jaipur Homme but wear Boucheron Homme in the EDP.

If you like it, wear it! If your husband will wear it, share the scent.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I love it! One of the best spicy Orientals there is. Especially the EdP.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

happy is the bleu heart<3

I love it and wear it frequently. I don't share this one with the hubby, though.

Basenotes Plus

My husband and I both love wearing this one! (edp)
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka View Post
    I love it! One of the best spicy Orientals there is. Especially the EdP.
    Tigrushka, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you love this one, given our alignment on other fragrances.

I'm definitely going to give it a test drive. The bag my paper test strip is in (sprayed Monday) smells absolutely fantastic. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks all!

I Love this for sure.....I Love the Edp more than the Edt.....I have never thought of the Ladies wearing this.....I must say that since You have mentioned this.....I can see anyone wearing this for sure.....What a Great idea!!!
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    I Love this for sure.....I Love the Edp more than the Edt.....I have never thought of the Ladies wearing this.....I must say that since You have mentioned this.....I can see anyone wearing this for sure.....What a Great idea!!!
    Gary
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Gary! I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKF View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Gary! I'll let you know how it goes.
    I hope this goes well.....This is an excellent fragrance.....I can't wait to hear how this worked out!!!
    Gary

I love it and don't wear it myself, but I bought a bottle of the edt for my husband, and he wore it...until he stopped wearing fragrances. Maybe I would wear the edp, I haven't tried that version. I think if you love it, you should wear it and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    I love it and don't wear it myself, but I bought a bottle of the edt for my husband, and he wore it...until he stopped wearing fragrances. Maybe I would wear the edp, I haven't tried that version. I think if you love it, you should wear it and be happy.
    I agree Lilybelle.....If You like it.....You make the purchase and wear the scent.....Gary

I would love to smell Japur Homme EDP on my wife. This is my favorite fragrance and I feel that it is spicy-sweet enough that a woman could wear it as easily as a man. I say get it, wear it, love it - you'll smell amazing!!! Just try to refrain from nibbling it off your arm. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    You should at least sample the EDP. It is 10 times better than the EDT in my opinion. It has deeper spices, lasts longer (24+ hour on me), and does not have as much of the baby powder smell. I absolutely love the EDP but can't even stand to wear the EDT, it gags me.

Basenotes Institution

OMG I would love to smell Jaipur Homme on a woman. Go for it!

I just love it. I got it as part of a batch and decided it was sooo lovely that I would wear it. It may be a long way to travel to come and smell it on me though! Definitely a unisex perfume. You can't keep this one to yourselves boys.

Don't let the homme in any fragrance's title put you off. I don't personally wear this fragrance but did go through several tubes of the very luxurious shower gel. Rich, complex, tapestry-like in its ornate structure. It would really work in frosty weather.

Try layering it with ambergris and it's sublime.

a place where you can find sweet lovely rain on a scorching desert

I have Jaipur Homme EDP and I called it 'my other Shalimar'. I can imagine that Jaipur is the husband and Shalimar is his wife (what an imagination...)

I love it and so far I just wear it when I go to bed (the same thing I do with my Shalimar and Allure Sensuelle).

I will tell you the result if I wear this to work. Let's see what my colleagues will say.

Cheers!