Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pure Malt layered with Body Kouros.

I got Pure Malt on Monday, I sprayed some on my wrist everyday after I got back from work to see how my feelings will develop. I still feel Pure Malt could have 2 notches more intensity.

So tonight I decided to spray one PM on my arm, then and one spray of Body Kouros. I can smell what's like One Million on my arm as a result!

If you have PM and Body Kouros, try this as I'm keen to know what your opinions are. If it's worse or better?

(After about 15 to 20 minutes)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pure Malt layered with Body Kouros.

Never really thought to layer anything with Pure Malt (don't think it lacks sillage), but I do own both PM and Body Kouros. Sounds interesting. Ill give it a go this weekend!
    Summer Top 5:
    1) Creed Aventus
    2) A*Men Pure Havane
    3) Dior Homme Sport
    4) YSL L'Homme
    5) Clinique Happy for Men

Funny, I had wondered about this combo about a week ago. Haven't been daring enough to try it yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Captcrunch I think this combo is quite nice. I will have to try again tonight to make sure my nose wasn't playing tricks on me. Whether it's like 1 Million or not, I thought the result was rather nice.

To my surprise the smell wasn't too dark and strong like how it would've been on it's own.

Post Thanks / Like

I just tried it. Seems like a variation of Bvlgari black (softer). im picking up on burning tires

Post Thanks / Like

See if it changes after 10 mins?

Post Thanks / Like

i sprayed 1m on one arm and then made the combo on the other. they def don't smell exactly alike. seems like the combo is a more intense version, the burning note still lingers (similar to plastic i think)

I haven't tried that combo yet, but Pure Malt and Original A*Men obviously work well together (I do that one all the time because the Pure Malt super sweetness tampers A*Men's bitter opening a bit). It seems that Pure Malt and Body Kouros might be too sweet for my tastes - but I'll have to check it out to see.

Just tried it (20mins ago) and while im not getting anything too similar to 1 Mil, it does smell great! It's just another great excuse to wear Pure Malt!

I don't have PM yet, hope to get it soon, I must try this when I do.

Wednesday this week I tried 1 spray of B*Men with 2 of BK. That was really good. Anyone tried layering PM with B*Men yet?

Tried this tonight 1:1 . What I got was an overwhelming blast of body kouros. The dry down itself is a slightly sweeter version of bk. It was like BK ate the pure malt!

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I feel the same way after I tried it the 2nd and 3rd time. BK seems to overpower PM and neutralises the booziness. What's left behind is PM's and BK sweetness. Whiskey flavored ginger bread?

I put on some pure malt tonight after wearing body kouros during the day. Just a shot on my chest and I really like the combination of these two layered. I like body kouros but its linear and a bit one dimensional on me. Seems more like a good base to build something else on so I was wondering what in my collection would compliment it. Grabbed the pure malt and now 20 minutes later, I think I am in heaven. I searched for this layering combo and see you guys stumbled on it first

Post Thanks / Like

@sethmwolfe

That's a good idea! I didn't have the patience to wait for BK to get to the dry down before applying Pure Malt. Will have to try it your way

Post Thanks / Like

I've done Burberry London + Pure Malt and really liked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a very interesting combo. It they both were not so sweet it might be something to behold.

Sounds not very appealing...