Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Parfums DelRae Panache

From nstperfume.com:

Parfums DelRae has launched Panache, a new unisex fragrance inspired by Cyrano de Bergerac1 and named for his last word in the Edmond Rostand play.

In the final heartbreaking act, the very last word spoken by Cyrano is panache. This quality, he says is the one thing that death and judgment cannot take from him. It is the quality that makes him unique and has defined his life. It is what we will remember most and what inspires us to go forward.

Panache is a vetiver-focused fragrance developed by perfumer Yann Vasnier; additional notes include ambrette seed, baie rose, magnolia, bergamot, rum extract, vetiver, jasmine Sambac absolute, geranium, ylang ylang, cardamom, oakwood extract, olibanum, musks (Cosmone, Serenolide, Moxalone), cedar, amber and honey.

Parfums DelRae Panache is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum, $150.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Parfums DelRae Panache

That cocktail of musks in the pyramid is calling out to me. That and the mixture of same with the olibanum and honey notes. Luckyscent has this pushed over more to the masculine on their "meter" - it would be interesting to see where it falls on my personal gender map.

Default Re: New Fragrance: Parfums DelRae Panache

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this yet? Her other scents are classically beautiful, and a masculine/unisex fragrance from DelRae will make want to keep my new job. (job = money)