Code of Conduct

Post Name your favorite online fragrance store.

Who has the best deals and who do you trust?

Thanks in advance.

If you have any buyer beware stories, please share those too.
    From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
    Bette Davis

Thumbs up Re: Name your favorite online fragrance store.

I personally like Fragrance.net I have gotten several perfumes from them and they are reasonable, I am able to find fragrances no longer sold at Nordstrom and they have quick delivery times.

I used to shop at Scentiments.com however, I was unable to find fragrances or they were sold out, yadda, yadda yadda.

Another place I am able to find newer scents when I don't feel like heading to the mall...Sephora.com. They send nice samples in addition to your order.

Good luck!
    When I smell good, I feel good! Sounds easy doesn't it? It is...a pleasant scent is great for good moods!!

Default Re: Name your favorite online fragrance store.

Like Luckyscent for niche fragrances. Have recently shopped Scented Monkey and have been extremely satisfied. Perfume.com is good too, only they don't contact you via e mail as they say they will do.

For Chanel scents I order from Gloss.com, they are very generous with samples.

For niche I try to order from Beautyhabit.com rather than Luckyscent.com if it's possible, they are faster to ship & are very generous with samples ( I live for free samples )

For discounted designer scents I use mostly www.imaginationperfumery.com and www.parfum1.com and
    www.bigdiscount.com

imaginationperfumery.com is probably, overall, the best site with quality, but, it is sometimes a little more expensive than the other online sites. Perfumebay is something I use quite often and they are quick. Fragrancenet is where I get any minature fragrances that I desire, but, their shipping isn't always fast and also, the keep sending me the same free sample of Exceptional, which is okay...if I was a girl. Samples can be important when you are trying to move merchandise.

Imagination Perfumery I have been happy with, as well as Fragrancenet. For samples, Perfumeworldwide is great, $2.99 per vial shipping included.
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Basenotes Institution

For full bottles:
    Luckyscent
    Imagination Perfumery

For decants:
    The Perfumed Court

I just got my first Luckyscent order yesterday. I was quite pleased with them. I had ordered one bottle and 4 samples... and they topped that off with 5 additional samples for a total of 9 They also did a great job of selecting samples from the types that I had suggested when I placed the order.
    I'll definitely order again.. one of the samples they chose is next up to order!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Luckyscent - Consistently very good
    Scentiments - good but too many out of stocks
    Four Seasons products - good prices and service
    Perfume Worldwide - prices okay, service terrible of late, wouldn't take back bad juice - beware
    Fragrancenet - great service, a little pricey on average
    Parfums Raffy - way too pricey on Creed
    Perfume.com - great service, a little pricey
    Perfumenetwork.com - great prices and excellent service

With all online sources try to take advantage of the discounts/coupons available. Basenotes Boards is one good source of that information...Google searching is another.

Best regards,
    Mike

Anybody has any thoughts about CREED line from Perfumeloop.com?

its rating is pretty high from yahoo shopping.. and it's the best price on the web I could find for CREED... are they original tho? any thoughts?

Thanks.

I can tell you who I am NOT so pleased with today, and that would be perfumeworldwide, from whom I got a handful of the $2.99 samples. Some were great, as in: fresh, vivid, good representatives of the scents.

But a couple were downright rank and nasty. In other words, OLD. So, I wrote the company and asked for some fresh replacements. I'll let you know if my thumb down changes to a thumbs-up!
    Grrrrrrrr.....

has anyone ever shopped at btcfragrances.net? they seem to have a good collection of frags but I dunno if they're trustworty...

if I decide to take the jump I'll report back.

As an abuser of traditional scents, generally associated with the old time London Barber's, I find "London Bathecary" website very hard to beat. Prices are definitely not the "best" but they carry a load on lines & carry them "in-depth". They also have a huge brick & mortar store in Virginia USA. The "Bathecary" is very well known throughout
    the "Wet Shaving" community. As a new Frag forumer, am not sure how well known the Bathecary is to the Scentophiles. If unfamiliar to you, be assured that they are
    very very reputable & customer service is outstanding.

For example, say one want's some Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet. Bathecary will have it + they'll have the BB shampoo, BB Bath Gel, BB Bath Soap, BB Candles, BB Shave Soap, BB Shave Cream, AfterShave & anything else in "line".

This kind of depth is very convienent.

They offer free shipping for orders over $99. LOL, like who'd not hit $99 on a typical Scent Order ? T

They occassionally send out e-Coupons for customers on their mailing list.

In fact, am hoping the e-coupons start hitting my e/m box like a snow flurry cause I need to buy Pen's BB & Hamman Bouquet for myself & other stuff for Xmas gifts.
    Last edited by hyperwarp; 7th October 2008 at 12:34 PM.

Hello USA BNers!

Does anybody of you have any positive or negative opinion on:

http://www.click4beauty.net/
    http://www.ljshopping.net/

?

Thanks everyone!