Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Talking Histoires de Parfums and Sniffapalooza Magazine offers DÉFILÉ NEW YORK - bottle give away!

Hello fellow basenoters!

I wanted to let you know that Histoires de Parfums and Sniffapalooza Magazine are offering a give away of their new limited edition fragrance Defile New York in the latest issue of Sniffapalooza Magazine. These are 120 ml bottles of the fragrance to 5 people, not little samples, folks!

You can read about how to enter the drawing (no purchase is necessary) and the magazine is free. http://www.sniffapaloozamagazine.com/

Both Michael Davis & I have written reviews for Creed Aventus in this issue, if you'd like to check it out.

Good luck to everyone who wishes to enter.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Default Re: Histoires de Parfums and Sniffapalooza Magazine offers DÉFILÉ NEW YORK - bottle give away!

Thank you, RHM!! (hug!)
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Hillaire

Default Re: Histoires de Parfums and Sniffapalooza Magazine offers DÉFILÉ NEW YORK - bottle give away!

Ooh,thanks. One thing I did notice is that it's showing our personal e-mails to everyone who views the previous entries.
    I thought that was required for contact purposes, not for general viewing.
    Last edited by Hillaire; 16th October 2010 at 06:52 AM.

Basenotes Plus

I'll talk to Raphaella about that.
    Last edited by RHM; 18th October 2010 at 10:09 PM.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

I just put the word DÉFILÉ into a translator and found it translates to parade.

And I thought it was "defiled" (hahahaha).

I learn so much here.

Défilé also refers to the procession of models on the catwalk -- a fashion show.
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSC View Post
    Défilé also refers to the procession of models on the catwalk -- a fashion show.
    Exactly, Paul.

It's pronounced something like dey-filay.

Thanks for sharing, RHM!

I entered!