Code of Conduct

Default Kenzo by Kenzo from FragranceNet or?

I've been doing price matching for the past half hour between different online stores and FragranceNet price + shipping came out on top (100ml bottle + shipping for under $55 AUD).

Should I be concerned with Fragrancenet this time, considering I got a bottle of GIT from them before and longevity wasn't real great which could just be my skin chemistry. That or should I spend another $10 to $15 to get my bottle of Kenzo elsewhere more reputable with quality juice?

Strawberrynet - $50 AUD for 50ml + shipping.
    ScentedMoney - $70 AUD for 100ml + shipping.
    FragranceX - under $80 AUD for 100ml + shipping.

Thanks.

Default Re: Kenzo by Kenzo from FragranceNet or?

I've ordered from them several times, always been pleased.

I always had a good experience with this site until I got GIT as well. Serial number was missing so I sent it back and told them to send one with a serial number and I was satisfied with the new bottle. It also took a few sqeezes on the sprayer to get the juice out like it was new, unlike the original bottle which sprayed juice right away. Which leads me to believe it was used. Anyway, for designer scents I think this site is pretty safe. Niche is hit or miss, my MI is absolutely perfect while GIT it took a couple tries to get a decent bottle.

We've had many, many complaints posted here about them especially about damaged boxes, bottles, and bad juices due to improper storage. I wouldn't buy from them. I'd rather pay a little more elsewhere.

They're OK as online discounters go.

I had a problem with them when I ordered a bottle of Pure Malt, it came opened, used, and partially spoiled. There was condensation on the bottle, it had clearly been stored improperly. Customer service was average, some good some not so good. I'd be hesitant to buy from them again unless I was forced to. I'm in the US so I can't comment on their overseas shipping.

I will never purchase from them again, poor packing, old juice, and non-existent customer service (try having an email answered).

I placed an order last night after first two positive replies (was falling asleep lol). My GIT doesn't last long on my skin at all but it could just be my skin. When I finish this bottle I'll get GIT from somewhere else to compare lengevity and post back.

i dont think GIT lasts long at all. Not on my skin either.

I've had nothing but great experiences with fragrancenet.com. Having said that, I wouldn't order an unboxed bottle from anyone.

I have had no problems either, but alot of basenotes members seem to have had old/leaking/used/open fragrances before

Don't order MI from them. I got a real MI from them but sadly the juice was missing the top cucumber/melon note that should be very powerful. The MI they sent me last 10 minutes before staying super close to the skin and after an hour or so faded completely. Terrible. But they have a good refund policy

I've just noticed difference in pictures of bottles on Basenotes and on Fragrancenet. Did I order the correct one?

FN - http://www.fragrancenet.com/kenzo-co...9?cur_letter=K
    BN - http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120906.html

Hope its just a new bottle design.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffa View Post
    I've just noticed difference in pictures of bottles on Basenotes and on Fragrancenet. Did I order the correct one?

FN - http://www.fragrancenet.com/kenzo-co...9?cur_letter=K
    BN - http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120906.html

Hope its just a new bottle design.
    Fragrancenet has the new bottle design.