Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Underrated frags that you wanna push.

Oscar for Men by Oscar de la Renta: gorgeous bracing summer freshness, without any of the aqua cliches. Nutmeg, mandarin, black pepper - really wonderful, with great longevity. Can be dressed up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by Siifter View Post
    Bleu de Chanel and Allure Homme
    These two scents are way over rated to me
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    These two scents are way over rated to me
    Do you think Bleu de Chanel is overrated? Come on... Look at the reviews. 6 positive, 10 neutral, 15 NEGATIVE! Blasphemy! I will start a campaign in the honor of Bleu de Chanel.

Do you think Bleu de Chanel is overrated? Come on... Look at the reviews. 6 positive, 10 neutral, 15 NEGATIVE! Blasphemy! I will start a campaign in the honor of Bleu de Chanel.
    The reviews are limited because it just came out. As far as the mainstream market goes, anybody who walks through a Macy's fragrance counter is gonna know what Bleu de Chanel is by the time they leave. Allure is even 100 times more the opposite of this thread. One of the most overrated fragrance I've ever seen. I've said it once, and I'll say it a million times.. With a fragrance like No 5 on top of the Chnnel house, something like Allure should be adopted. It doesn't fit in, I'm sure Lacoste would love to get their hands on that blend, it goes perfect for their house anyways.

I agree with Surfacing as well.

I believe that it will be like that for the first year or so, then the postive praise will come up more in the directory. It was like that with YSL La Nuit de L'homme.

But to be more specific, I feel the praise with Bleu is from forum talk, not reviews. Also, from department stores and magazine articles. I actually have not checked the directory for Bleu reviews yet.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Animale Animale by Parlux Fragrances is a solid gourmand which is quite appealing to women.

Also, L'eau Bleue D'Issey Miyake is the bomb - period! Projection, longevity, and the scent itself are all quite appealing. Definite keeper! (in fact, this is the first fragrance for which I've seriously considered ordering back-up bottles)

Carolina Herrera CH is a solid fruity-floral fragrance for men that finishes with just enough leather and wood to make it interesting. Better than advertised...