Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Oi, Gents, I gotta tell you....

I've been perusing perfume forums for a year and a half now, and one question always pops up: What to wear to attact the ladies. (There is a thread below asking about confidence and scent, a similar theme).

So, I thought I would take a moment to share my thoughts. Back in the day, (when I was a 35,23,32; yes, that's a 12 inch difference between bust and waist), I dated a lot. Sometimes I would go on three dates in one weekend. Here's how it works:

I need to get within 6 inches of your person. I will take a sniff. Before your scent even registers my brain knows whether or not you're someone I want to sleep with. You are gauranteed to get a 'no' by showing up smelling like anything other than yourself.

What will your body odor tell me? How healthy you are. It's is also a guage of your confidence level; how much testosterone. Finally, it's pure instinctive: your scent either does it for me or it doesn't. Synthetic scents never do it for me.

now, I lived in Denver and Phoenix as a single gal, and these are places that are more 'out doorsy'. Men don't wear a lot of cologne, so I was probably tuned to not liking it from the get go. But in general, I only want to smell fragrance on a man after his 'little habits' become less cute. I.e, about that time when you start leaving the toilet seat up and farting in bed. Then you can wow me wiht your fine taste; but unitil then, skip it.
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Oi, Gents, I gotta tell you....

can you really smell someone's natural scent? i mean i know there's all that pheromone stuff out there, and of course in more ahem intimate moments of course anyone can smell the other person but just a waft coming off them?
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by BayKAT View Post
    I've been perusing perfume forums for a year and a half now, and one question always pops up: What to wear to attact the ladies. (There is a thread below asking about confidence and scent, a similar theme).

So, I thought I would take a moment to share my thoughts. Back in the day, (when I was a 35,23,32; yes, that's a 12 inch difference between bust and waist), I dated a lot. Sometimes I would go on three dates in one weekend. Here's how it works:

I need to get within 6 inches of your person. I will take a sniff. Before your scent even registers my brain knows whether or not you're someone I want to sleep with. You are gauranteed to get a 'no' by showing up smelling like anything other than yourself.

What will your body odor tell me? How healthy you are. It's is also a guage of your confidence level; how much testosterone. Finally, it's pure instinctive: your scent either does it for me or it doesn't. Synthetic scents never do it for me.

now, I lived in Denver and Phoenix as a single gal, and these are places that are more 'out doorsy'. Men don't wear a lot of cologne, so I was probably tuned to not liking it from the get go. But in general, I only want to smell fragrance on a man after his 'little habits' become less cute. I.e, about that time when you start leaving the toilet seat up and farting in bed. Then you can wow me wiht your fine taste; but unitil then, skip it.
    Hhhmmmm.....35,23,32..... I see you needed no scent yourself to attract some attention.

I understand your reasoning about someone's natural aroma upon first meeting them. My wife rarely ( if ever) wears fragrance and I have always liked how her skin smells.

The farting in bed thing though happens to be the innate right of being of the masculine persuasion. Yes....it's a man thing and of course repulsive to women....but we are who we are. I keep a large bottle of Punjab on my nightstand for masking purposes.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice post. And I feel this topic is gonna be epic !
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad I am gay. You heterosexuals are quite odd......
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

DeepSilence

Very good post, thank you BayKAT.

I'm not really sure what's the point of this thread. This is a fragrance forum and people here want to wear it. I find it very hard to believe that anyone is going to go around not wearing any scent, especially those who enjoy wearing frags, on the off chance hope that the one person who they might happen to bump into will be someone who thinks like the OP.

To be honest if someone is going to write me off just because I am wearing a scent, they are someone who I don't want to be with anyway. To me that's just as superficial as someone who would want to be with me just based on my scent, or clothes, or job or car.

The whole idea that my natural scent will attract someone is fine, but I like my frags and I will wear them. Plus most people aren't healthy. They put toxins in their body, they wash with chemicals, they live in chemical filled environments. If this was 100 years ago I'd say it has merit. Nowadays, everyone is covered and filled with crap. I just happen to be one who chooses my crap, yeah, I choose my COTD.

The OP can have her opinion and her methods of madness, I just don't get what the point of the thread is...here on a fragrance forum.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    So you've never farted in the bed?

AromiErotici

Joe.....I and my Punjab camo spray take offense to that statement.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel Golfer View Post
    So you've never farted in the bed?
    No. Only in the bathtub, to make extra bubbles.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

deleted

---
    Last edited by deleted; 31st December 2010 at 11:39 PM.

AromiErotici

No. Only in the bathtub, to make extra bubbles.

Ahhhhhh.......I see......it would be like a North Philly hot tub........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks to the original post, I think I'm going to switch sides!

Now I have to admit that MY parrot loved my overdose of Givenchy Gentleman. Though I never had it sexed, so it could have been gay. Which would have explained the way it liked to whistle at men and sing along to music!

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Thanks to the original post, I think I'm going to switch sides!

Now I have to admit that MY parrot loved my overdose of Givenchy Gentleman. Though I never had it sexed, so it could have been gay. Which would have explained the way it liked to whistle at men and sing along to music!
    .....but......did he listen to Liberace and Liza?

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=AromiErotici;2011170
    I understand your reasoning about someone's natural aroma upon first meeting them. My wife rarely ( if ever) wears fragrance and I have always liked how her skin smells.

The farting in bed thing though happens to be the innate right of being of the masculine persuasion. Yes....it's a man thing and of course repulsive to women....but we are who we are. I keep a large bottle of Punjab on my nightstand for masking purposes.[/QUOTE]

*LOL* Oh Aromi ! You made me snort my coconut water ! *LOL*

And yes, men people- we can smell your natural odor- it's sexy and inviting ...most of the time ...and especially in bed...minus the farts......... ( but women fart back too ,you know ...just saying.....now, shutting up )
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AromiErotici View Post
    .....but......did he listen to Liberace and Liza?
    LOL

Quite possibly. The damn bird could do a beautiful mimic of the neighbor couple babbling in the next apartment. The only thing is that it was LOUDER than they were. The first time it did it, I thought there was somebody in my apartment, or that I had left the window open. Freaking bizarre, and scared the **** out of me.

So the answer is yes. But they weren't my records. And if they were, I sold them, I swear.

PS - I hear the Liberace museum is going to close. I always wanted to go in there on the way to the machine gun range and the Atomic Energy Museum. Ah, Vegas. You just can't get that experience anywhere else.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces
    Post Thanks / Like

In response to the OP I will be adding an extra spray to my morning spritz

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I get that hot tub,Petruccicj? I must have!!!
    Mimi, ssshhhh! That's supposed to be a secret ;-)

deleted

---
    Last edited by deleted; 31st December 2010 at 11:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sooo....how does one tell another's testosterone level by smell? I'm assuming estrogen can also be detected using the same technique?

BayKat...thanks for starting this awesome thread. Petrucc and Aromi you 2 are a total hoot!

Nice to get a little XX Chromosome perspective for the snakes and snails and puppy dog tails--gay or straight.
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, you gals have a pretty good scam going. I've seen too many gents take credit for mystery toots in elevators in my day - something ain't right in Bean-Town... In fact, I'm thinking of submitting "girls don't fart" to Mythbusters.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if OP is literally able to smell testosterone level, but I get her drift. Women unscented by perfume have a smell and invariably I've noticed all the women I've loved smelled great, with or without fragrance. With or without being scrubbed down like they're preparing for surgery.

I'd assert that it happens on both an conscious and unconscious level.

There have been many studies that show women are very in tune with what smells attractive to them, and biologically there is support that it is not unlike what she is pointing out: healthy has a smell. Maybe testosterone does too.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a fun thread!

I like my man scented or unscented! But in bed...unscented, please! I find the natural smell of a lover's skin much sexier than any perfume.
    As to the...er... gaseous emanations...well, we can turn the thermostat down and still stay warm!

Post Thanks / Like

Redneck, mystery toots???? hehehehe. I'm still laughing at that.

And yes to another ?- It's been my experience that confident men have a 'different scent vibe' going on than unconfident men. Stress has a big, big influence on how someone smells, i still detect this in my own mate; it is very obvious when work is getting to him, I can smell it.

But in general, yep, a lot can be determined from a man's scent. But now that I'm older, and no longer looking, I don't notice these things as much.

Off to bed, and to let loose some 'evasive, source unknown' smells...

deleted

---
    Last edited by deleted; 31st December 2010 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I'm not really sure what's the point of this thread. This is a fragrance forum and people here want to wear it. I find it very hard to believe that anyone is going to go around not wearing any scent, especially those who enjoy wearing frags, on the off chance hope that the one person who they might happen to bump into will be someone who thinks like the OP.
    I think the point is what we try to point out every now and then; it's not your fragrance that gets you laid (or not), it's you.

Personally, I love it when men wear fragrance in general (as long as I don't have to smell their Le Mâle or Cool Water across the street, that is), and good fragrance in particular, but I completely get the point; no fragrance, no matter how good, will help if a man's own, individual smell doesn't do it for me. Nothing will. I can tell the difference between someone who smells attractive to me and someone who doesn't if they're wearing the same fragrance, even if it's a powerhouse. Frankly, I think many men are just the same.

Post Thanks / Like

xxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

You are gauranteed to get a 'no' by showing up smelling like anything other than yourself.
    Yikes!
    I guess we all have our personal 'deal-breakers', but I can't imagine turning someone down, who is otherwise attractive/witty/insightful/well-read etc, simply on the basis of their wearing fragrance.
    I completely agree we are governed by fairly primal instincts, but we have also evolved / been gifted with higher cognitive functions which allow us to break out of a simple stimuli: response existence. I like to think I can look past at least some superficial aspects of another human.
    But maybe I'm just kidding myself.
    Interesting thread, BayKAT.

Post Thanks / Like

Well if getting a date with a woman means not being able to enjoy wearing fragrance, I'm glad I'm gay and in a long-term relationship so I can enjoy myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpinett View Post
    I think the point is what we try to point out every now and then; it's not your fragrance that gets you laid (or not), it's you.

Personally, I love it when men wear fragrance in general (as long as I don't have to smell their Le Mâle or Cool Water across the street, that is), and good fragrance in particular, but I completely get the point; no fragrance, no matter how good, will help if a man's own, individual smell doesn't do it for me. Nothing will. I can tell the difference between someone who smells attractive to me and someone who doesn't if they're wearing the same fragrance, even if it's a powerhouse. Frankly, I think many men are just the same.
    Is that really what she said? LOL......
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    I'm glad I'm gay and in a long-term relationship so I can enjoy myself.
    I too enjoy myself, all too often sometimes.

Wait, what are we talking about?

I'm myself, I wear fragrances because I like them. To me the topic of what fragrances get complimented most is just fun. Some women like fragrances, some don't. I won't conform to their ideals and if I don't pass a woman's 'rule', who cares! It's easy to find more.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Insightful, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is that really what she said? LOL......
    That seems to be the point she is trying to get across, yes. LOL. Eh.

Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to come across completely fragrance-less - detergent, softeners, shampoos, soap. I've been using Dr Bronners Peppermint Soap and sometimes the longevity on me is better than several of my fave scents.

@Ash H. - Per your article link

Recent research shows that a man's testosterone levels, which are linked with sexual interest, are significantly higher when they smell the shirt of a woman who is ovulating.

I read that so quickly that my brain confused shirt with a very similarly spelled word
    Last edited by adonis; 10th December 2010 at 07:48 AM.

DeepSilence

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    we can smell your natural odor- it's sexy and inviting ...most of the time
    Whenever i had an argument with someone, she was telling me "aagh you smell sea" !!

Edit: I mean it was sexy?
    Maybe she noticed about my smell, and just in arguments she was using it against myself !! or whatever
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 10th December 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpinett View Post
    That seems to be the point she is trying to get across, yes. LOL. Eh.
    Yes, that is what she said. And she's right! Great thread, Baykat!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I get that hot tub,Petruccicj? I must have!!!
    Yeah, you gals have a pretty good scam going. I've seen too many gents take credit for mystery toots in elevators in my day - something ain't right in Bean-Town... In fact, I'm thinking of submitting "girls don't fart" to Mythbusters.
    * LOL* *LOL* Sorry - I let the cat outta the bag ...or the gas.....

Well ,you need to speak to my poor husband .......... I will leave you with that thought ! *LOL* *ROFL*
    There is a new meaning to the phrase " The Wind Beneath My Wings"
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFragranceReview View Post
    I'm myself, I wear fragrances because I like them. To me the topic of what fragrances get complimented most is just fun. Some women like fragrances, some don't. I won't conform to their ideals and if I don't pass a woman's 'rule', who cares! It's easy to find more.
    LMAO That's the spirit! A man is never going to meet the brilliant frag-lovin' hottie of his dreams if he goes around kowtowing to those frag-hating kill-joys of his nightmares. Wear your frag flag high, brother!

[PS - if your lady asks you about that last statement, you WERE talking about more FRAGRANCES - correct? ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well ,you need to speak to my poor husband .......... I will leave you with that thought ! *LOL* *ROFL*
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LMAO

Forget Mythbusters. This is a job for WikiLEAKS.

This thread may help my wife understand why I keep on buying and wearing fragrances.

"Honey, this is useful to keep those single gals away from me."

To be honest if someone is going to write me off just because I am wearing a scent, they are someone who I don't want to be with anyway. To me that's just as superficial as someone who would want to be with me just based on my scent, or clothes, or job or car.

The whole idea that my natural scent will attract someone is fine, but I like my frags and I will wear them. Plus most people aren't healthy. They put toxins in their body, they wash with chemicals, they live in chemical filled environments. If this was 100 years ago I'd say it has merit. Nowadays, everyone is covered and filled with crap. I just happen to be one who chooses my crap, yeah, I choose my COTD.

The OP can have her opinion and her methods of madness, I just don't get what the point of the thread is...here on a fragrance forum.
    Exactly. It is just opinion of one person that doesnt like men wearing fragrances. There are another milions that do.

I dont think that anyone on this forum thinks that just wearing "insert fragrance name" will get them laid. Fragrances are about emotions, and some fragrances on ladies makes them more attractive to me than other.. Its not key element, but its part of overall image. And I bet that most womens perception is same.
    Last edited by dreamer81; 10th December 2010 at 08:34 AM.
    Current TOP 7 from my collection:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    4. Encre Noire
    5. Dior Homme Intense
    6. Timbuktu
    7. Dior Homme

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    I dont think that anyone on this forum thinks that just wearing "insert fragrance name" will get them laid.
    Wait, are you saying that no one is looking for a panty dropper scent here? : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    This thread may help my wife understand why I keep on buying and wearing fragrances.

"Honey, this is useful to keep those single gals away from me."
    LOL

Excellent idea! A faithfully married man cannot have too many young sexy chick repellents on hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Descartes; 30th January 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    Wait, are you saying that no one is looking for a panty dropper scent here? : )
    Only the noobs, only the noobs.

My wife only dislikes the smell of me immediately before my morning shower, slightly unclean and stinky. Other than that, she loves my smell without fragrance, and only likes fragrances she thinks complements that natural smell. They only ever add to how good she thinks I smell. If she thinks my smell and the frag clash, its a no. I have been slightly offended recently, because she's been going completely gaga whenever I use my latest purchase, L'Essence de Déclaration, which has been compared to sweaty armpits. It suddenly dawned on me that this means she thinks sweaty armpits complement my natural smell

Better than sweaty armpits supplementing my natural smell I suppose...

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The seductive scent of the 'other' must be there for a reason. Without it or some workable alternative I doubt if we or many of our fellow terrestrial inhabitants would be here.

Hundreds of thousands of years of successful biologically imperative pheromonal attractions play out in our brains. At their core, isn't that what most perfumes and colognes are attempting to be all about?
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time

LMAO That's the spirit! A man is never going to meet the brilliant frag-lovin' hottie of his dreams if he goes around kowtowing to those frag-hating kill-joys of his nightmares. Wear your frag flag high, brother!

[PS - if your lady asks you about that last statement, you WERE talking about more FRAGRANCES - correct? ]
    My scentinents exactly!!! I wouldn't mind weeding through a couple of fragrance Nazis to get to the one where we first met and the conversation goes a little something like this..

Me: "My god, you smell like god's vagina, what are you wearing?"
    Her: "Tobacco Vanille, my god you smell like Jesus's twig and giggleberries, what are you wearing?"
    Me: "Tobacco Vanille as well"
    *cue sexy time music and we do it right on the table at Starbucks, we date, I catch her on the computer Googling "how to give amazing head", has a female version on my dog, buys me a 70 inch HDTV for my birthday, we get married on top of a mountain and then we have kids, form a family band and tour the countryside.
    Last edited by MrFragranceReview; 10th December 2010 at 01:16 PM.

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

To the original poster, that's all fine and well if that is your thing, but if a woman didn't care to take the time to know me because I was wearing a fragrace, then I'm sorry, but it's thier loss. Perfumes are a cultural norm for most Americans, and people all over the world. So, imo, and with all due respect, it is a little unreasonable for anyone to dismiss someone because they wear a fragrance.
    I wear fragrances because I like to smell good, and to be honest, they do give me a boost of confidence. Whoever doesn't like it, well, they're either gonna have to get over it or get lost.

deleted

---
    Last edited by deleted; 31st December 2010 at 11:15 PM.

Boy you're wild! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, fragrance masks the body smell indeed, but there's this story about enhancing it with perfume, for instance - you got testosterone and it emmits as androsterone or something like that, through sweat. Now, when you put a fragrance woman smells the fragrance but also mixed with your androsterone. Doesn't the fragrance mix with your chemistry enhancing that perception of male hormones?

Don't throw rocks at me, I'm just theorizing here...

I don't care very much what women think of my fragrances, to be honest. I don't wear fragrances for other people. I wear them because I like smelling them on myself. So take that for what it's worth.

I have to admit to liking the feral "day old" smell to my lady. Some may not be able to pull this off. Either way, I still enjoy wearing fragrances and smelling fragrances on other people from the day to day. But certainly I wouldn't expect to "get laid" as the result of my new gee whiz niche love potion.

As far as gaseous eructations: In nursing we say, better out than in.

Oh temporal and fetid decay
    the winds of change aren't here to stay
    Spring time flowers loom past winters gloom
    While a fart won't kill, must leave its tomb
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)

AromiErotici

I stink......therefore I am.......
    I can remember a former member who had that line under his avatar.

Like normal people, I shower daily and often enough more than once. I am completely ambivalent to my own scent once I'm showered....so.....I use fragrance because I love the smell of scent not my own and it gives me pleasure to notice how great I smell wearing fragrance.

I wear scent to work, to the gym, before I go to bed and will spray with abandon when I'm alone on the computer. I just dig it.....so I do it.....

I really can understand the OP's intent. She was not putting down fragrance wearing. She was simply telling the men here that for her, meeting a man initially requires her to smell him as he is as opposed to being masked in a scent not his own. She can't make an accurate assessment of him ( for attraction purposes) if he is swaddled in cologne.

Post Thanks / Like

My scentinents exactly!!! I wouldn't mind weeding through a couple of fragrance Nazis to get to the one where we first met and the conversation goes a little something like this..

Her: "Tobacco Vanille, my god you smell like Jesus's twig and giggleberries, what are you wearing?"
    *cue sexy time music and we do it right on the table at Starbucks, we date, I catch her on the computer Googling "how to give amazing head", has a female version on my dog, buys me a 70 inch HDTV for my birthday, we get married on top of a mountain and then we have kids, form a family band and tour the countryside.
    I have heard this woman loves Tom Ford's fragrances, has a dog, gives TV's for birthday presents, and wants to get married on top of a mountain. After she finishes being a supermodel, she wants to have children, form a band and tour the countryside with her husband and children!" What a coincidence! It also says she smells of honey and vanilla, and loves men who smoke expensive Cuban cigars.

+"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehavn View Post
    I have heard this woman loves Tom Ford's fragrances, has a dog, gives TV's for birthday presents, and wants to get married on top of a mountain. After she finishes being a supermodel, she wants to have children, form a band and tour the countryside with her husband and children!" What a coincidence! It also says she smells of honey and vanilla, and loves men who smoke expensive Cuban cigars.

Oh Adriana my future wife...

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

Post Thanks / Like

Post of the century my friend. Kudos.

To the OP, thanks for giving us a view into your self absorbed youth. There is a fine line between confidence and narcissism and I think you crossed over it with your post. No offense, just constructive criticism.
    Last edited by b0n3z; 11th December 2010 at 03:06 AM.