Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone tried Cruiser, by Lomani?

I like Lomani's Ignition, but not the original Lomani for men (though it's certainly strong). I'd like to know what Cruiser is like, because I've seen it selling for very low prices, and if it's anywhere near as good as Ignition, I'd consider a blind buy. This is part of a description I found:

"with a regal fern, rich Virginia tobacco notes. Fragrance Notes Head Notes: Lemon, basil, rosemary, and clary sage. Heart Notes: Lavender, fern, cedar, and sandalwood. Bottom Notes: Light tobacco, ground praline body, Canadian pine, and leather."

Anyone know what "ground praline body" should smell like?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Bigsly; 8th June 2008 at 04:28 AM. Reason: additional information

Default Re: Has anyone tried Cruiser, by Lomani?

Im also interested in knowing what is Cruiser about... Anyone?

Smile Re: Has anyone tried Cruiser, by Lomani?

just go to fragrantica.com. people are reviewing a lot perfumes every day and the database is huge. cruiser has some reviews too! my husband own it. it s a really masculine scent, fullbodied and longlasting. mossy woodsy earthy with a hint of sweet flowers. he likes to wear it a lot and it would never let you down but guess it's not a very unique nore a ladykiller scent. safe and perfect for daytime wear. use sparingly.

Have it also. It's OK but some of their others like Volcano, Virtual, Fashion Men, and Mister Lomani are better IMO.

to me it was a poor knock off on Dolce & Gabanna Homme