Code of Conduct

Default I'm so excited!!!! I just ordered Hypnotic Poison Elixir!!

Yippee!!

I had a sample of the regular HP first. At first whiff, I liked it but was a little intimidated by it. Then, next thing I knew, it was gone and I was craving more. So I got a mini. Then, out of curiosity, got a sample of the Elixir. Oh, MY. Swoonalicious.

So the Elixir has been on my Amazon wishlist since, just waiting for me to gather the balls (and the paycheck) to purchase. I got freaked out this morning when I saw that they had only 3 left in stock, since I hadn't been able to find it for sale anywhere else. I contemplated going for the less expensive original, but kept thinking about how I'd kick myself if at some point later I decided I needed the Elixir and it had in the meantime become even harder to find.

Now I just have to figure out how to not go totally crazy over the next 3-5 business days until I get it.
    "Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it."
    - Bruce Lee

Default Re: I'm so excited!!!! I just ordered Hypnotic Poison Elixir!!

Good choice FooDog! I love HP Elixir too - richer and longer-lasting than regular HP (although that's still fab). I only found HPE by accident and bought it on the spot. I'm sure it will give you lots of pleasure.

Default Re: I'm so excited!!!! I just ordered Hypnotic Poison Elixir!!

Very good choice and I couldn't agree more. I have it and I love it! Going to probably love it even more when the weather cools down. Congrats!