Code of Conduct

Smile ***Which do you prefer or like best?** DIOR SPORT OR ALLURE ED BLANCHE?

Hey guys, I need some quick input here or opinions on these 2 fragrances.

I like them and tested them both, but to be honest I can't decided which one I want to buy for myself.

I may end up getting both, but from your own experience and thoughts, which fragrance would you prefer if you had a choice between the two and why? Or do you own any of these?

I am aware that summer is over and people may think I am crazy for purchasing a summer fragrance in the fall season

But yeah, help and thoughts are appreciated!

thanks!

Default Re: ***Which do you prefer or like best?** DIOR SPORT OR ALLURE ED BLANCHE?

allure edition blanche

Default Re: ***Which do you prefer or like best?** DIOR SPORT OR ALLURE ED BLANCHE?

Overall, I like Dior Sport.....BUT, if you are looking something that would work better in the fall/winter, I think Edition Blanche would work better, as it's heavy and creamy.

Dior Sport for me.....The Chanel scent does nothing on my skin.....Dior Sport for sure!!!
    Gary

Allure, only due to it's strength, it does nothing new and it's very synthetic. Dior Sport on the other hand is not that good, doesn't impress me with any of it's aspects.

Allure ed blanche

Sur la Plage

Personally, I do not like either.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Edition Blanche

Thanks guys!

Well seems like Blanche is more preferred, but I guess I didn't realize it was considered too synthetic.

I am definately open for other or better suggestions for a lemony scent. Anyone??

thanks again!

Blog Entries

Edition Blanche for me, without a doubt. My current favorite overall fragrance. I didn't like Dior Sport at all.

+1 Allure Blanche

I really like Dior Homme Sport & it's unique citrus notes a lot but...Edition Blanche beats it for me as it's got that creamy vibe to it.

This is weird I just bought Dior Homme Sport and sampled Edition Blanche about a week later. I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure which I like better. I also gave Allure Sport another try to compare between the 3 citrus's. Absolutely prefer DS and EB to AS.

Thats a tough one, Dior Homme Sport has that amazing Ginger which I love. Edition Blanche has that creamy lemon. Both are great choices, I would give the push to EB through, better longevity and silage.

Smile Re: ***Which do you prefer or like best?** DIOR SPORT OR ALLURE ED BLANCHE?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
    This is weird I just bought Dior Homme Sport and sampled Edition Blanche about a week later. I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure which I like better. I also gave Allure Sport another try to compare between the 3 citrus's. Absolutely prefer DS and EB to AS.
    Good to know I am not the only one that feels this way. I guess they are both great in their own categories, still I am planning to buy one then the other.

But I was just curious about the basenoters here which would they pick if they were hard pressed

keep those comments coming!

anyone else?

Get both as I did!
    Last edited by jss; 21st October 2010 at 08:34 AM.

Allure Homme Edition Blanche