Code of Conduct

Default What to expect from my Al Rehab's Silver blind buy?

I remember looking for a summer scent, and found really good reviews of this, and it was 10 bucks, so I thought, why not? Keep in mind I've never actually smelled SMW. How is this scent IYO? I'm not a fan of citrus based colognes. The only one I can tolerate is L'eau D'issey PH, and even that used to be fickle with me.

I'm bored to tears by colognes such as Love & Luck, Unforgivable by Sean John, etc. Terre D'hermes EDP was surprisingly the worst on my skin. It must've been my skin chemistry as it turned into a very gross bugspray type smell, it was the most synthetic(in a bad way) cologne I've ever sniffed

Default Re: What to expect from my Al Rehab's Silver blind buy?

I just blindly bought the 6 mL roll-on the other day. Still waiting for it in the mail.
    Current top 10 (No order):

1. Pure Havane
    2. Menthe Fraiche
    3. Tobacco Vanille
    4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
    5. Green Irish Tweed
    6. Fahrenheit
    7. Musc Ravageur
    8. Tonka Imperial
    9. Gucci Pour Homme II
    10. Dior Homme Intense

I have the 35 mL spray. Both this and SMW smells like citrus mixed with a tea note. That's pretty much what your going to get with it. Ideal in very hot weather.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I never tried Silver, but Silver Mountain Water is very good scent. It's icy, metallic, aquatic, peppery, with citrus and an herbal tea note. It's really something out of this world, but it's not for everyone and you have to be in the mood for it. The only problem is that SMW stays very close to the skin, doesn't project after a half hour and you need 6 sprays just to be noticed.

I heard Al Rehab silver had better longevity, and that it was very similar (moreso than Cool Water and Green Irish), but for $6 I might as well try it.

Just applied my EDP, not a bad fragrance, not the most unique, but if you're looking for woodsy citrus based scents, this is one I definitely recommend! The value cannot be beat for what you get out of this!

The not-so-complex version of Creed's Silver Mountain Water. Hope you enjoy it, it was not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    The not-so-complex version of Creed's Silver Mountain Water. Hope you enjoy it, it was not my cup of tea.
    it's not bad. I may end up giving it away to someone though, as I already have L'eau D'issey PH to fill the "hot summer day" fragrance spot in my wardrobe if that makes sense.

I own this and SMW, and to me, they don't really smell alike at all apart from the metallic note you might get. I use it as a room spray now, you get what you pay for.

Banned
    Blog Entries

after hearing so many comparisons, i've decided to spend the $7 and get a little bottle of Silver. maybe, i'll be impressed enough to not want to buy SMW. or, at the very least, it will last me until i can afford SMW.