Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Insolence Pure Parfum

I couldn't find any real information on this, it appears to only have been available I'm a 7.5ml size. Has anyone tried it and would like to comment on how it compares the EDT and EDP?

Thanks in advance!
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Default Re: Insolence Pure Parfum

I'm curious too. It seems to have been released at the same time as the EdT. The EdP, which Turin calls a masterpiece because it corrected the "hairspray" top notes of the EdT, was reworked by Maurice Roucel at a later date. I love the EdP, dislike the EdT, but wouldn't mind getting the parfum if it is more like the EdP.

Basenotes Plus

I had the same thoughts, however I love both the EDT and the EDP and find it surprisingly guy friendly even though it teeters on the edge of being über feminine.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

In my experience, the parfum smells just like the edp but stays closer to the skin....and it might last a bit longer too, but it wasn't enough to sell me on it. IMO, if you have the edp you don't need the parfum. I love the edt, too.

(Off-topic but out of curiosity, since I can hardly think of a more feminine and girly fragrance, if Insolence is merely teetering on the edge, which fragrances would you say fall squarely into ultra-feminine territory?)
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    In my experience, the parfum smells just like the edp but stays closer to the skin....and it might last a bit longer too, but it wasn't enough to sell me on it. IMO, if you have the edp you don't need the parfum. I love the edt, too.

(Off-topic but out of curiosity, since I can hardly think of a more feminine and girly fragrance, if Insolence is merely teetering on the edge, which fragrances would you say fall squarely into ultra-feminine territory?)
    Thanks for the info Evangeline. It sounds like the Parfum is only really worth it if it can be found at a bargain price.

As for feminine fragrances, I don't think I've found many things too feminine to wear but I draw the line at fragrances such as Fantasy et al because they are too girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    LOL! I was thinking something similar, but I do feel its dry medicinal notes *just* save it. Insolence is like one of those godawful pink perfumes suffering from a bout of bronchitis. Beautiful stuff, and I love it. I see no reason not to wear it, but occasionally I get haunted by Luca Turin's "ghost of pink spangles" when I do.

Thanks for the heads up on the parfum.
    Anakin: What was that all about?
    Obi-Wan: Well, R2 has been...
    Anakin: No loose wire jokes.
    Obi-Wan: Did I say anything?
    Anakin: He's trying.
    Obi-Wan: I didn't say anything!

-ROTS