Code of Conduct

Default Thierry Mugler's Unisex Fragrances

Greetings Friends

Which of Mugler's "fragrances for women" would you consider to be unisex? Thanks.
    Last edited by Rosehavn; 19th October 2010 at 09:34 PM.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Default Re: Thierry Mugler's Unisex Fragrances

Of the ones I've smelled on women at work: womanity,alien,angel,innocent & garden of star - IMO none.

Thanks Hed. Does anyone else have an opinion regarding these fragrances being unisex or not?
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Beyond the girl bottle and pink juice, I would say the new Womanity is unisex. It's a savoury/salty fig scent. Not really floral, and reputed to have a caviar note.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Blog Entries

lt's all pretty subjective really IMO. The only Mugler scent l'm familiar with is Alien (which l LOVE!); l guess most people would call it feminine but l don't see why a man couldn't wear it. Plus l've noticed Le Grand Duc has it as his SOTD fairly often, & if it's good enough for him...
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Sur la Plage

Angel, Alien and Womanity - This is based on wearing them myself, and not on how it is marketed and/or how it smells on someone else.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I think all of them.

Basenotes Plus

I wear and love: Womanity, Angel, Alien & A Travers le Miroir.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Alien for me is more on the feminine side i think, but maybe because it`s my mom`s scent. On me smelled horrible, like, if such a thing exists, grape talcum powder. On my mom it just smells perfect, flowery over an intense amber base.
    I think that Angel it`s more unissex, because of its style: super sweet notes versus a intense patchouli base. I prefer prada woman, which is similar to angel but more grown-up and not so overwhelming.