Code of Conduct

Question C.O. Bigelow's new Firewood candle

Has anyone smelled this? I'm wondering how it compares to other "firewood"-type fragrances, such as Diptique Feu de Bois, Henri Bendel's Fire Wood, and other offerings.

Default Re: C.O. Bigelow's new Firewood candle

Just for those of you who put over a thousand views onto a thread with no responses... I went ahead and blind-bought a couple of these for Christmas while Bigelow was running their promo last week. The Firewood fragrance is smoky and rich- perhaps a little heavy on the sandalwood while burning, but it's very nice.

How much do they sell for? I'm always looking for well priced, decent smelling candles to burn. Love smoke, love sandalwood.

They retail for $19.50 each but they've been running promos each weekend leading up to the Holiday. I got three for $5 each.

Wow, where was this sale, online or in store? If in store, what store? Thanks.

You can follow them to some degree on ilovebigelow.com, but it seems that each store runs their own promos sometimes, and there's no centralized location to get the info. You just have to contact them by phone. It's kinda annoying really... even when they had "happy hour" events on Tuesday nights (30% off your order.... including the Nasomatto and L'Artisan lines at the Chicago store), you basically had to call them up and find out if it was running and what the deal was.