Code of Conduct

Talking What is this bottle/set? Is it rare? or old? or worth anything? :) (Adrian vintige cameo set)

So today I was in my local thrift store and they have this glass case for more rare and vintage items (Most the stuff in the store is $1-$10 average and they had an accordion for $400 once!) so I looked in it today (My girlfriend loves vintage jewelry and she loves the cameo things (I've only started looking this stuff up but I'm pretty sure cameo is where there is basically a lady silhouette carved into a stone on another stone right) and one time I bout her some cool cameo earrings from this case) I was looking to see if there was anything she would like and I say this little box (an inch tall, four wide, 10 long?) and in it was a set of "2" clip on cameo earrings (White lady set in a pink stone) a long pin with another Cameo stone on it, a funnel for refilling the perfume bottle and a small (I'm guessing mini?) perfume bottle. The name on the box (It's a gold box) is "Adrian Fragrance" and it looks pretty old. The bottle is gold with some stones and jewel or bead looking things around the middle (Glued on?) and in the center there is another white/pink cameo stone. It cost me $50 to buy (That's a high price to pay at this thrift store, and she loved it BTW ) and the tag said "Vintage six piece Fragrance set" The lady acted like it was a real thing so I bought it and now I am just wondering if anyone can help me out in deciding if this is actually vintage or if it's worth anything or just what it is! (I've spent an hour searching the internet and the closest this I've found is probably this: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...rance-bottle-1 But that still isn't even too similar.)

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it and sorry if my typing sucks ha ha

Default Re: What is this bottle/set? Is it rare? or old? or worth anything? :) (Adrian vintige cameo set)

The only really ornate bottles I know of are by Myrna Pons. These are often encrusted in jewels and things. They are fairly valuable too. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by mumsy; 28th October 2010 at 09:54 PM.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is this bottle/set? Is it rare? or old? or worth anything? :) (Adrian vintige cameo set)

Check these out:

http://keysgiftshop.com/perfumesandfragrances.htm

Also:

http://collectibles.shop.ebay.com/Va...=p3286.c0.m282

There are some in completed listings too.
    Last edited by 30 Roses; 28th October 2010 at 10:33 PM.