Code of Conduct

Default Hand cream for Eczema

My mom has severe eczema on her hands, and i want to get her something better then what she uses now. Do you have any suggestions for a good daily hand cream ?

Default Re: Hand cream for Eczema

The Eucerin Plus line seems great. Their handcream is my go-to, and the body lotion has helped control my daughters' excema and keratosis pilaris nicely. Both sink in well without leaving a greasy feeling behind, too, so that's an extra bonus.

I'll do better than that.
    Google zinc treatment eczema
    All the members of my family are now eczema-free, after years of useless creams.
    I hope your mother responds as well to that treatment.

Yea i did read good reviews about the Eucerin line, ill have a closer look at it. Glad to hear about your daughter.

Merhaba saripatates, glad to hear about your family. Sounds promising, i will google it for sure. Does any type zink creme work, or are some better the others ?

Quote Originally Posted by yukselserdar View Post
    Yea i did read good reviews about the Eucerin line, ill have a closer look at it. Glad to hear about your daughter.

Merhaba saripatates, glad to hear about your family. Sounds promising, i will google it for sure. Does any type zink creme work, or are some better the others ?
    Based on the recommendation of this thread I've been using Sudocrem (which has zinc in it) for the last week and a half. Results have been good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by yukselserdar View Post

Merhaba yüksel.
    Sorry I missed this one. It's best to go to a doctor. They used zinc prescriptions both topically and orally.

Now you must know if Eucerina or the zink-creme helped. If not, why not give Eight Hour Creme by Elizabeth Arden a try! There is the original creme, and also a specal hand-creme, but that one is not an as potent healer as the original.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Blog Entries

I read about this cream which is specifically created for skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and others. The cream is made from the pods of the Kigelia Africana tree and I bought this for an ex who had eczema, he reported good results. We liked it because it was a natural product, and very moisturising. He had previously been using a steroid cream for many years, which was making his skin become thin and tough.

http://www.africanbotanicals.com/p22...duct_info.html

I'm not sure whether this site ships to your country, if not, Google kigelia africana cream, other brands and stockists may be available.

Good Luck