Code of Conduct

Default Kiki's Perfume Shop Alberta Canada. International shipping. October Sale. Hard to find fragrances.

I stumbled across the website for this store while searching for my favourite discontinued fragrances:

http://www.kikisperfumeshop.com/SALE.html

And this article about the store:

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourna...808b46d165&p=2

Not only did they have the fragrance I was looking for, it was on sale 40% off! I emailed the owner Debbie Vegara asking if she would ship internationally and she stated she could. I bought the last 3 bottles she had of two of my favourite fragrances, both discontinued and hard to find.

Her website lists several discontinued fragrances at reasonable prices. I did a search for this store on basenotes and found no information on it so I thought I would share! I asked her if she would mind me posting her website details and she said she would love it! I would love if you could say you saw lorraine's post on basenotes when you contact her - so she knows I wasn't kidding!

I love to know if anyone finds this little bit of research helpful in finding their fragrance!
    Last edited by galwaygirl001; 25th October 2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: addition

Default Re: Kiki's Perfume Shop Alberta Canada. International shipping. October Sale. Hard to find fragrance

An Update!

It did not work out quite so reasonable in price due to the shipping charges!

Canada post refused to ship perfume (Flammable liquids, so it had to come by private shipping company (dhl, fedex, ups) so it ended up costing me 142 dollars for postage! My six bottles of discontinued fragrance are working out at about 49 euro each now taking shipping into account, still ok compared to ebay's crazy prices (as long as I don't get completely burned by customs!).
    Last edited by galwaygirl001; 30th December 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Default Re: Kiki's Perfume Shop Alberta Canada. International shipping. October Sale. Hard to find fragrance

@galwaygirl001 so did you find out in advance that you had to go through a shipping company and did you approve spending 142 dollars shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by out of smoke View Post
    @galwaygirl001 so did you find out in advance that you had to go through a shipping company and did you approve spending 142 dollars shipping?
    out of smoke,

I forgot to update - the seller subsequently came back to me with a cheaper shipping option so it worked out costing less than 142 dollars. I cannot remember the exact shipping but it was quite a bit less and I recieved my six bottles of fragrance all sealed in their original packaging. It still worked out much less than ebay so I was happy.

The seller checked with me before she went ahead with anything- it was her first time shipping fragrance internationally so she was unsure how to go about it - I guess she is probably a pro by now :-)

If you are looking for shops that ship fragrance anywhere in the world, you can look in this index :
    http://ship2il.com/CategoryItems.aspx?categoryid=6