Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MINI Reviews: Montale Attar, Mazz Lui, Diptyque L'Autre, Guerlain Pampelune, Costume National Homme

Lets get to it:

Costume National Homme: I dont understand all of the negative press....I have been a fan of just about everything this line offers...this one in particular reminds of me of HUGO Boss Soul....hugo Soul is actually one of my favorite frags...i get smoke, spice, cinnmon and vanilla...i love it and my girlfriend loves it on me...great longevity and sillage...like this one a lot

10 Corso Como : Smells of rosewood, Sandalwood,rose and a touch of aoud. I cant quite tell if I like it or not, but it definitely reminds me of the Voluspa Burmese Rosewood Candle. Im typically a big sandalwood cologne guy, but this frag gets muddled becasue it cant figure out if it wants to be a rose or sandalwood cologne...jury is still out

Mazzolari Lui: Wow...what a powerhouse. This is patchouli, musk, burnt plastic and barnyard...but with that crazy combo, i still really love it...smells like what Conan the Barbarian would smell like after a romp in the Cimmerian hay..haha, if you dont get that joke pick up some Robert E. Howard or Arnold NOW!) Now that I am writing this, I smell the ambergris coming through...i would wear this one at home, but maybe not outside or at work....ballsy frag!!

Alyssa Ashley vintage musk: leather, soap and musk...really like this a whole lot...but i like leather and musk...its as if you washed with white soap while burning a circle e leather candle(really awesome btw) and then applied a little coty musk.

Guerlain Pampelune: grapefruit, white flowers and a little skin...this one is very clean at first but is drying down into something i really like....its kinda musky, but light and citrusy...may buy it soon! I dont get any cat pee thank goodness!

Diptyque L'Autre: Its cumin and furniture polish....i dont get any BO or musk...I dont like this at all...i thought i would because of its musky reputation, but it failed...0 stars.

Montale Attar: Really nice quality frag....I get rose and aoud without the overpowering aoud...really classy san diego and worth a full bottle...a nicely done rose frag!!

Sonoma Studios Sienna Musk: Smells alot like Narcisso Rodriguez Musc oil for her.....light and vegetal, ambrette and a touch of iris i think...very nice, but whisper quiet white musk.
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MINI Reviews: Montale Attar, Mazz Lui, Diptyque L'Autre, Guerlain Pampelune, Costume National Ho

Nice samples! Attar smells elegant ey?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MINI Reviews: Montale Attar, Mazz Lui, Diptyque L'Autre, Guerlain Pampelune, Costume National Ho

Quote Originally Posted by volley2 View Post
    Nice samples! Attar smells elegant ey?!?
    thanks! oh yes, very elegant
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

If you like Costume National Homme, Beautyencounter has a great price on it here.