Code of Conduct

Thread: Chest scents?

Default Chest scents?

I've been experimenting with Pure Malt, and I've found that it smells considerably better when it's sprayed on the chest vs. the wrists/neck. I'm assuming it has something to do with body temperature, and perhaps having a Sean Connery chest-forest to absorb scent.

Is this a thing, or is it just my imagination? Any other fragrances you'd classify as "chest-scents?"
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Default Re: Chest scents?

I think M7 is a good chest scent, if just to tone down it's projection some.

IMO any scent can be a chest scent.

Blog Entries

Chest scents for me are those that are very strong, and/or are better appreciated farther from your nose (and also from behind the filter of your shirt).

I can't wear Fahrenheit, but I do appreciate it from a distance, so if I were to wear it I would spray chest/stomach only. The overall impression of the notes blended together is pretty nice, but up close (being able to smell individual notes) it is quite harsh to my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    IMO any scent can be a chest scent.
    +1, I find most scents more enjoyable when the primary application is to the chest. For me, wrist application is only if added sillage is desired, or if I want to analyze the scent with close-up sniffs all day.

This improvement becomes more pronounced for stronger scents.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

I love to put fragance on my chest, specially strongest scents....I love to smell it!
    In general Polo works good and Terre d Hermes too.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any can be a chest scent, but it's the stronger, richer ones that really work. Acier Aluminum and Bois du Portugal - both superb chest scents. I agree with M7 too, but that one is so wonderful that I have to spray it on my wrists too, so I can get a little up-close whiff now and then throughout the day.

Vintage Tabarome - just one good shot under a clean white undershirt and fresh white business shirt, and you can rule the world.