Code of Conduct

Default Victorinox 125 Years Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray Cologne?!?!?!?!

Has anyone tried this yet? AlphaShark, a subsidiary company of ChronoShark, has this as their special of the day. It's a 3.4 Oz bottle for $25, reg price at $50.

"...Today, you can order this limited edition Victorinox 125 Years Eau de Toilette! This masculine fragrance contains top notes of cardamom and grapefruit, followed by middle notes of bitter cacao powder and larch wood. Notes of hay and tonka beans round out the scent, creating an aroma as fresh and free as the snow-covered mountains, majestic glaciers and glittering lakes of Switzerland! It's truly an elegant Eau de Toilette with a seductive, manly aroma."

http://www.alphashark.com/Default.aspx?

Default Re: Victorinox 125 Years Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray Cologne?!?!?!?!

This is the Swiss Army fragrance in a special bottle?
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Default Re: Victorinox 125 Years Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray Cologne?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosehavn View Post
    This is the Swiss Army fragrance in a special bottle?
    "cardamom and grapefruit, followed by middle notes of bitter cacao powder and larch wood. Notes of hay and tonka beans round out the scent"

This does not sound like the original Swiss Army or Altitude. Sounds like a boring gourmand to me.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Did this skip the regular retail chains and go directly to outlets? Never heard of it until now.

I have two bottle I purchased from Ebay. It is a fresh oriental with a dark chocolate note - very long lasting with good sillage.

The scent was a limited time offering - I don't think it was available in department stores in the USA.

Would you buy this or Opium pour Homme?

Does anyone have it? The 125th anniversary? I wonder if that dark chocolate note prevail...