Code of Conduct

Default Top 5, high quality, not too sweet, FRUITY, masculine/masculine-unisex fragrances

Discounting citruses, counting all other fruits, what are your top 5?
    I'll start:

1. Millesime Imperial - Watermelon
    2. Cereus #4 - Green Apple
    3. L'Anarchiste - Pear, Spiced Applesauce
    4. Silver Mountain Water - Black Currant bud/berry
    5. Jubilation XXV - Blackberry, dried-fruits

I'm thinking after that, in my limited experience with fruit-dominant scents(always overlooked them), filling out my top 10 would be scents Like Baldinini/Burberry London Special Edition/Xeryus Rouge/Aventus, where fruit is a star, and they even have some nice woody/masculine nuances to them....but despite their fruit, the whole composition isn't candied like Black XS or 50Cent's Power..... Also, scents like Virgin Island Water or anything by Bond no.9 are too sugary/sweet. I'm looking for MASCULINES. I am basically asking BN to rack it's collective brain and let me know.......
    .....Where are all these great Fruity masculine scents I've missed?

Default Re: Top 5, high quality, not too sweet, FRUITY, masculine/masculine-unisex fragrances

Wearing SMW now. I really (really) like it, but I don't get a berry feel out of it at all.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Default Re: Top 5, high quality, not too sweet, FRUITY, masculine/masculine-unisex fragrances

I don't have a Top 5, but I would like to recommend Carolina Herrera CH which has a great berry/citrus aroma that transitions to a floral/leather accord.

Personally I smell blueberries in Jubilation XXV. I don't get the blackberries....

Aventus

Eliminating citrus - grapefruit, lemon, orange, lime - wipes out most of the fruit scents that I know and like. These two are good: Aventus (pinneapple and green apple) and Pomegranate Noir (pomegranate, raspberry, plum).

Guessing Acier Aluminum is too sweet for you. It's a real favorite for me. Not sure what fruit it is exactly. Maybe "Juicy Fruit." Some get bananas from it. I can spot bananas only vaguely, through the OTT fruit/musk cloud that dominates. This one always strikes me as a little on the guilty pleasure side. A lot on that side, actually. It's indugent, in a really satisfying and slightly sinful way.

Silver Mountain Water and L'Anarchiste - good choices, love them both.

Really good suggestions above. Just to add, hopefully this will be part of my collection, Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune by Guerlain. Quality might not be there as to compared to the ones above BUT the fruitiness of this is really fantastic!