Code of Conduct

Default Waves of Aventus Wafting Through the Autumn Air

I was outside walking around at the local promenade. I could tell just from the smell as to who worked at Bloomingdale's. Groups of girls walking by and huge wisps of Aventus hitting my nose. Apparently, Aventus is a hit with the ladies in the store, they seem to be wearing it more than the guys - that's what the Creed SA was telling me. Monster sillage if you're not the one wearing it. It was great to experience it from that perspective.

BTW, Counter Babes are hott.

Default Re: Waves of Aventus Wafting Through the Autumn Air

Counter Babes are paid to look sexy and smell like Aventus when they walk around the promenade on their lunch breaks.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblefish View Post
    Counter Babes are paid to look sexy and smell like Aventus when they walk around the promenade on their lunch breaks.
    LOL. Oh, right you are.

I agree, i wore aventus one day to a friends house. She said her sheets still smell like Aventus... and wants me to wear it again

Quote Originally Posted by Mistawho View Post
    I agree, i wore aventus one day to a friends house. She said her sheets still smell like Aventus... and wants me to wear it again
    There's more to that story, I'm guessing...

It's a Creed conspiracy... probably paying hot chicks to walk around wearing their cologne so it turns into a Pavlovian dog mind trick thing so when you see hot babes, you think of Aventus... or when you smell it, you think of hot babes. Or even still Aventus = success.... with hot babes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    It's a Creed conspiracy... probably paying hot chicks to walk around wearing their cologne so it turns into a Pavlovian dog mind trick thing so when you see hot babes, you think of Aventus... or when you smell it, you think of hot babes. Or even still Aventus = success.... with hot babes.
    "OMG, what are you wearing?"

"It's called Aventus. Waitasec, I just got a text (replies to text, leaving the original questioner waiting)"

"Whatsit called? Waitasec, I just got a text (replies to text, leaving Aventus girl waiting)"

"Aventus, by a company called ...Waitasec, I just got a text (replies to text, leaving the original questioner waiting)

I never really understand this theory of "monster sillage if you don't wear it". Is it purely nose fatigue ? I don't see any other rational explanation ?

I find its sillage to be average to good, but definitely not huge at least not after the 30 min or so the top notes last.
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

Quote Originally Posted by Roc_Xel View Post
    I never really understand this theory of "monster sillage if you don't wear it". Is it purely nose fatigue ? I don't see any other rational explanation ?

I find its sillage to be average to good, but definitely not huge at least not after the 30 min or so the top notes last.

It must be nose fatigue as I've been complimented on it even though I could barely smell it. The people who complimented me were about 2.5-3M away. Pretty far.