Code of Conduct

Thread: Thierry Mugler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thierry Mugler

I am pretty much a fan of every fragrance from Mugler that I have tried so far. I have purchased a couple of his fragrances and I joined his club, Mugler Circle.

Is anyone else a member of Mugler Circle? If so have they sent you anything in the mail or by email that is worth while?

Also if you are not interested in the club feel free to give me your codes. I am curious to see what happens when I enter a certain amount of codes. I only have one code now and it will take a long time to enter all of them on my budget.
    Last edited by ltroupe1; 28th October 2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Will work for Samples/Decants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thierry Mugler

l entered my code recently after buying a bottle of Alien, & got a message saying the circle isn't active in the UK yet! This is baffling considering Mugler's fragrances are very popular here. l would love to know what people have got out of joining, please tell us!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Post Thanks / Like

Interested too.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

fountain

i know an english bloke who entered the code after having purchased a bottle of bmen. i'm afraid he got the same message as teardrop here. strange indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Im a member and they sent me a sample of the A*Men body wash. I'm likewise a huge fan of all things Thierry Mugler

When I signed up after buying B*Men, I received a sample of the body wash too. Other than that, I receive e-mails of special offers "with purchase." Advance notices of launches, etc. No freebies really.

you just get samples from those codes right?

I filled my bottle and like I said in another thread the prize I got was cheap flash drive keychain in silver that says Thierry Mugler. I don't know how that adds up to all the items I paid for ????

Post Thanks / Like

Not interested in body wash or key chains. Not worth the emails.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Wow I go on here and this is at the top of the page. They just sent me the flash drive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Like the OP said, if you dont want your codes ill take them haha...no but really

Post Thanks / Like

Thierry Mugler should be giving out free fragrance to you guys with 4 codes (at least a
    50ml bottle)! I hope Camp Mugler reads this.
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

My Wife has been a member of the circle for years.....They have been so kind to send Her many nice things.....Sometimes a sample, sometimes some photography, sometimes a lotion.....They have done a Great job of keeping my Wife in the TM loop.....They are a very smart company.....She just received a sample of the new Womanity!!!
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

It's good to hear that they are loyal to their fans! Sounds like you guys will be getting more samples!
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

has anyone seen the recent nekkid pic of him?

he sounds like a strange a-hole...

"Arnold Schwarzenegger then and Thierry Mugler now. Seems the 59-year-old French designer and perfumer has been lifting weights to such an extent that he's bulked himself into an unrecognizable musclebound creature that necessitated a name change. Please, call him Manfred Mugler now. "He's been incommunicado since he closed his couture house," said a former friend. "What he's done to his body is totally scary. He started out as a classical ballet dancer. Now he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime."

When I purchased PM at Harrods in London they have a Thierry mugler passport scheme that once u have enough stamps you get free gifts; if memory serves me right you got 5 stamps for joining it and i think i got 15 or 20 for buying PM which already gave me enough points for a shower girl, then there was another gift for 40 points then finally the prize for 60 or 80 stamps was the metal edition 100ml flash of A*men so its not all that bad well minus the fact you have to go harrods to carry out each purchase.

With the money you spend on the products they should give you a free 3.4 oz spray...

Post Thanks / Like

it and i think i got 15 or 20 for buying PM which already gave me enough points for a shower girl,
    I have to say that is a good deal. We need to jump on that!
    John aka Easykiller

Quote Originally Posted by easykiller View Post
    I have to say that is a good deal. We need to jump on that!
    Lets hope the SA makes the same mistake as me aha

Post Thanks / Like

What's a "shower girl"? Is that English? Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    ...i think i got 15 or 20 for buying PM which already gave me enough points for a shower girl,
    suddenly I have a strong desire to move to the UK