Code of Conduct

Question Rare Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Can with inverted stamp on can...is it valuable?

I have a sealed can of Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male 4.2 OZ with the name of the fragrance stamped on the can upside down and inverted. It looks like you are holding the can up to a mirror and looking at it upside down. It's really bizarre. Does anybody know if something like this is valuable and how common it might be? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
    ~Alan
    stores.ebay.com/ePerfumery
    Beverly Hills Perfumery

If you buy anything from my eBay store, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOU ARE A BASENOTES MEMBER!!! I will throw in a bonus sample or mini!

WANTED FOR SWAP: B*Men, Pure Coffee, Angel Ice Man

Default Re: Rare Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Can with inverted stamp on can...is it valuable?

Here is a picture:

~Alan
    stores.ebay.com/ePerfumery
    Beverly Hills Perfumery

If you buy anything from my eBay store, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOU ARE A BASENOTES MEMBER!!! I will throw in a bonus sample or mini!

WANTED FOR SWAP: B*Men, Pure Coffee, Angel Ice Man

Default Re: Rare Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Can with inverted stamp on can...is it valuable?

My guess is that if this is deemed as genuine, it is probably worth something to Gaultier collectors.
    If it were still factory sealed in the cello wrap, it would have a far, far greater value, as it would undeniably indicate a manufacturing error, and not suggest it may somehow have been tampered with.

As to value there is little to go by in terms of a previous resource, so the answer is basically "what ever anyone is prepared to pay for it".

Good luck