Code of Conduct

Default Heading to Nieman Marcus after work today. Suggest me frags to try!

Going to NM today to get a new bottle of GIT and most likely a bottle of BdP.. I'm looking for suggestions on other fragrances to try and get samples of or to smell while I'm there as I don't go too often..

Thanks!

Default Re: Heading to Nieman Marcus after work today. Suggest me frags to try!

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Cologne Pour Le Soir

Check out the Chanel Les Exclusifs line if they carry it. Sycomore, Coromandel, Bois des Iles, and Cuir de Russie. Also, if your Neiman's Creed counter is like ours here in Dallas, they'll have a tester out of Windsor. DEFINITELY try that one.

Sur la Plage

Not all Neiman Marcus stores carry the same fragrances - some only have Creed as their one and only "niche" line. What city are you in?

I would suggest Van Cleef and Arpels Midnight in Paris EDP and Halston Man Amber - most NM stores should carry them.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Try Creed Aventus! And if you are so inclined, their Sublime Vanille too! Happy shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Not all Neiman Marcus stores carry the same fragrances - some only have Creed as their one and only "niche" line. What city are you in?

I would suggest Van Cleef and Arpels Midnight in Paris EDP and Halston Man Amber - most NM stores should carry them.
    Bolded

and

Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Maison Francis Kurkdijan Lumiere Noire Pour Homme

Halston Amber Man

Fougere Royale (if they have it)

+1 for Creed Windsor and Aventus. Nice choices in GIT and BdP.

Ask for a few Creed samples to take with you while you're out there. If you're buying two bottles of product from them, they should consent to whatever you ask for.

I recommend Aventus. It's my SoTD.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I already own Aventus and love it! I did however get what I came for and tried many of your suggestions The Creed guy gave me tons of samples and also sprayed some Windsor on me for me to get a feel for what it's like.. Said if I wanted a Flacon he'd put me down for one but.. Not sure if I'm willing to plonk down $605 Still, a very nice fragrance!

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post

What he said. Nieman's selection of scents varies by market, especially among the niche scents.

I think they will have Tom Ford and Creed. Both have many scents worth sampling.

Quote Originally Posted by roper512 View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys I already own Aventus and love it! I did however get what I came for and tried many of your suggestions The Creed guy gave me tons of samples and also sprayed some Windsor on me for me to get a feel for what it's like.. Said if I wanted a Flacon he'd put me down for one but.. Not sure if I'm willing to plonk down $605 Still, a very nice fragrance!
    Great choices. BdP is in a class of its own. I get alotta Christmasy vibes from that frag. Great time of year for it.