Code of Conduct
    iqi8h8j74qfeelocowmanqqro

Default What fragrance would Vampire girl wear?

Any ideas? Any suggestions?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What fragrance would Vampire girl wear?

Voleur de Roses by L Artisan Parfumeur
    Bandit by Robert Piguet
    Black Orchid by Tom Ford
    Habanita by Molinard
    Cabochard by Gres
    Amouage Lyric Woman by Amouage
    Le Baiser Du Dragon by Cartier

a sexy vampire girl maybe Noir Patchouli.

I had a sample sent to me about a year ago, that had a red blob in it, making it look like blood. I'm certain the perfume was called Blood, but I've no idea who it was by. It didn't smell great when I tried it. It may have been a Norwegian company or somewhere around that area.

My experience shows that vampires of both sexes wear imps from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

I tried about 50 of them in one day, so I can't actually tell you exactly which one at this point, but there were several that were appropriate for the modern vampire girl.

This 'Blood' fragrance sounds really nice Great suggestions. Anything more?

The only thing I know of that smells vaguely like blood is ELDO's Secretions Magnifiques - such a predictable answer, I know

what kind of vampire? is it the Twilight kind or the Dracula kind?
    I am almost sure I read about a Twilight inspired perfume whose bottle is even made to look like a bloody heart or something.

EDIT: I actually read about this one - Vampire http://www.parfumsdecoeur.com/Product.aspx?ID=353
    but as it turns out there is another one called Twilight sold by HotTopic.
    Last edited by darkdreams; 3rd November 2010 at 03:08 PM.

What kind? I shoud mention it at the begining.
    It's a beautiful sexy woman (really sexy), who love vampires... Can you help me please and surprise her with fragrance choice?

Do you think she would care about the perfume or is it more about the bottle and the name?
    If she is very young (or a teenager) you could probably get her something like Twilight or something from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. They have many, many blood, vampire, death, evil, goth etc themed perfumes (and some other accesories). Check them out. http://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/welcome.http
    For a pretty bottle and a perfume that smells gothic you could try Kingdom by Alexander McQueen, if you can find it.
    I am sure you would get much more (and more appropriate) advice if you would give some details. Especially about her taste. Does she like perfumes, do you know one she likes? Aesthetics? Age? How much money are you willing to spend? What kind of perfume do you have access to?

I think it would be nice if name/bottle/whatever would be related to vampires subject. It supposed to be fun and not so serious... but you are right. Her taste? Versace Crystal Noir, Lancome Hypnose, Thierry Mugler Alien (this pink bottle), and Elizabeth Arden fragrances (Splendor, After Five). She is just over 30. I know it wolud be easier to buy one these fragrances... but it would be too obviously... so if there is any chance to find something else...
    It is hard to find here in Poland not designers fragrances and if so, they are really expensive. It is hard to sample them (only in Sephora and Douglas) so it will be more or less blind buy. Thank you for every suggestion and your help.

There's one that a vampire wouldn't be able to wear and that's Reflection by Amouage - They don't have a reflection

@Craig: LOL!

The novelty ones that have names and bottles related to vampires are likely to be from small companies such as BPAL. There is another one called "The Dark Gift" made by Bourbon French (http://www.neworleansperfume.com/) - a small company in New Orleans. I smelled and it was quite nice. It was made for Ann Rice, the author of Interview with a vampire. But these are probably difficult to get in Poland.
    For designer perfumes with names somewhat related to vampires, I stand by my previous recommendation- Kingdom. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and so is the perfume. http://www.garden.co.uk/images/image...ts/0603203.jpg Both have a gothic, mysterious vibe which might appeal to her tastes. It is discontinued but it used to be available at Douglas. Probably still can be found if you look around a bit. Another one is Midnight Poison by Dior. Readily available at Sephora, Douglas and other stores.
    If you want a perfume that smells like a vampire would, than you could probably get plenty recommendations.

I thought a real vampire, I was going to offer TABU, you need something strong to overwhelm all those blood and earth and stuffy tombs and moldering shroud smells...