Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Ange ou Démon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver and Very Irrésistible Givenchy Cèdre d’Hiver

From nstperfume.com:

Givenchy has launched a new limited edition winter collection, Poetry of a Winter Fragrance / Poésie d’un parfum d’Hiver, comprising new variations on their Ange ou Démon and Very Irrésistible fragrances for women. The new scents evoke “an imaginary journey to the heart of winter” and feature warm wood notes.

Ange ou Démon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver ~ a fruity floral with sandalwood and gaiac wood.

Very Irrésistible Givenchy Cèdre d’Hiver ~ a floral woody musk with Atlas and Virginia cedar notes.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Ange ou Démon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver and Very Irrésistible Givenchy Cèdre d’Hiver

Being a winter freak and a woods fan, I think I'll have to try these. Doubt I'll buy a full bottle, because I'm just not in that place these days (I have to really REALLY want a bottle to shell out for a full one. The wardrobe is too full!)
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Ange ou Démon Le Secret Santal d’Hiver and Very Irrésistible Givenchy Cèdre d’Hiver

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    Being a winter freak and a woods fan, I think I'll have to try these. Doubt I'll buy a full bottle, because I'm just not in that place these days (I have to really REALLY want a bottle to shell out for a full one. The wardrobe is too full!)
    Yeah, we've heard that story before......
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I would love a perfume that smelled profoundly of winter -- especially since where I live, we don't get a real ice-and-snow winter and it would be nice to evoke one. I doubt these are going to do it, though, they sound a little generic.
    This scent is great, but ... MORE KITTENS!

Blog Entries

where can i get this