Code of Conduct

Thread: Mugler Cologne

Default Mugler Cologne

I purchased 100ml of Mugler cologne on ebay and i have compared it to my sample and they smell the same but the bottle is fishy to me, for several reasons;

1. it does not have the typical theirry mugler sticker or imprint where it says the address in France
    2.The only sort of serial number i can see on the bottle is P6 near the sprayer

well thats it lol any feedback is appreciated

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mugler Cologne

The stickers are only on the 4.2oz as far as i know, and older ones at that. I just bought a 4.2oz from Macy's and there's no stickers

I got a 10 oz bottle with the stickers on it. Does the bottle have the TM thing molded into the glass towards the bottom?
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I got a 10 oz bottle with the stickers on it. Does the bottle have the TM thing molded into the glass towards the bottom?
    It does indeed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    It does indeed
    honestly, as long as the scent itself is fine, you really shouldnt worry too much about the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    It does indeed
    I think your good. It's a great frag for sure.... I'm going to be wearing it today.

People on Ebay get their hands on fragrances with irregularities sometimes, this is why they can sell them at lower prices.

As far as I know, there have been no clone/impersonations of Mugler Cologne.

I've not heard about fake Muglers of any sort. You would think the A*Men line would have some issues with it's popularity but those flasks might be too hard to replicate for the bootleggers without being so obvious.

My 10oz is a splash and I wanted to be able to spray the MC so I picked up a 4oz tester bottle half full with the spray top cheap from a small frag store. So I can transfer the big bottle to the small bottle and spray it on. The 4oz one had stickers that were peeling on the edges and I just took them off today and cleaned it up. I like it much better without the stickers... looks mysterious. At first I was worried I might not like it but it's better. Will leave them on the big bottle though since they are perfect on it and it doesn't get handled very often.

I havent tried Mugler Cologne, but im defiently interested. I know Thierry Mugler is a god damn genius, and i know Mugler Cologne isnt anything like his other creations, but i like wat i hear about it

Yeah i wanted a clean- sort of inoffensive frag and i sample MC, ADG and L'eau D'issey and for price and smell its MC for me all the time

Uh oh... I see another shake up coming on the most famous top 5 list on basenotes......