Code of Conduct

Thread: What was that?!

Default What was that?!

Hey fellas, can you help me out on this one.. Yesterday I was speaking with a guy who was wearing a frag' that didn't have a smell as such though it had this super clean fresh air bloom surrounding him. An "anti-perfume" of some sort I guess. I know 53 +71 but I haven't smelled the Molecules line could it have been one of these?

G.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What was that?!

First fragrance came to my mind was Hugo Boss - Element (oxgen tank bottle) The fragrance itself basically calone on steroid

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glenos View Post
    ....a frag' that didn't have a smell as such though it had this super clean fresh air bloom surrounding him. An "anti-perfume" of some sort I guess.
    Mugler Cologne, Clean, Gendarme, Prada Amber Pour Homme.....
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Post Thanks / Like

Rive Gauche pour homme

Or a strong washer detergent maybe ^^
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

Hmm, could have been one of those I guess but this thing was like sticking your head into a bag of extra stong mints but without the actual mint part. Like electricity without the electric bit. I may have a look at IHPs Walking in the Air. Whatever it was it was pretty damn good. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My first thought was Gendarme (or one of the variations) or Mugler Cologne.

It also could have been Ineke Derring Do. To me it smells like what clean water would smell like if it had a smell.

I guess it could have also been Geir or Cartier Roadster based on your last post.

Post Thanks / Like

Fragrances with a high amount of iso e super smell very fresh clean but with a slight cedar wood edge to them. Heavy ambroxan fragrances smell very fresh with a rounder warm finish. Also quite a few fragrances are combining these chemicals with other synthetic musks - white musks for a very fresh dry lighter than air type of finish. They all slant the scent of these fresh aroma chemicals slightly in one way or another.

All of these might fit that description:
    Escentric 01, Escentric 02, Bang, Aqua di Parma Essenza, LesNez Antimatiere, Outrageous, KenzoAir, Declaration L' Essence, Nasomatto Silver Musk.

Post Thanks / Like