Code of Conduct

Default Need fast answer - Is all By Kilian A Taste of Heaven "Absinthe Verte"?

Or is that a different frag spun off from the original?
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Default Re: Need fast answer - Is all By Kilian A Taste of Heaven "Absinthe Verte"?

It's one in the same. Each one in the L’Oeuvre Noire Collection has something of a "poetic" name to go along with its normally referred one. Cruel Intentions, for instance, reads Tempt Me underneath.
    The Bark Bites Back here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com

Default Re: Need fast answer - Is all By Kilian A Taste of Heaven "Absinthe Verte"?

Thanks Bark. Just won this on eBay for $100USD. Retails for $225
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

I think A Taste of Heaven is almost similar to Miller Harris Làir du Rien

It's a lovely scent, lavender with a green shimmer . . . and a little goes a long way.

SOTD today as it happens - good in cooler weather.

Basenotes Plus

'vert absinthe' or 'green absinthe'? Not to my nose. After the top notes are gone, it becomes more of a vanilla scent with hints of lavender. Lovely light scent but rather shortlived.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    but rather shortlived.
    That's interesting - I find it almost too tenacious, Diamondflame - it seems to go on and on and on for me. The good news is that at no point does the longevity 'go synthetic' like some of the industrial strength ones do these days.

Basenotes Plus

Mr R, you must be one of the lucky ones. I'm guessing here but in this tropical climate my skin breaks down fragrances fast, esp those with prominent vanilla notes. On my skin a Taste of Heaven lasts around 4-5 hours on average, even with a good spray. But I agree with you, it's superb on cooler days. Definitely one of my favorites from By Kilian.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I get 8-12 hours out of it on 2 sprays to the chest.