Code of Conduct

Default Jonny19's diary of compliments

Here you go Jonny
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

Default Re: Jonny19's diary of compliments

He makes a good frag trade partner.... there, I started it off. Although he went kind of overboard on the packing. It took me a good 15 minutes to rip off all the tape and paper. Plus it came in a box big enough to hold Shaquille O'Neal's sneakers!
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

I agree, he seems like a cool guy

He likes gourmands as much as I do
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

hahaha...This is hilarious. I don't have anything bad I can say about the guy but this is entirely necessary. Not just because he shares his compliments with us (sometimes too often), buthe also gets complimented so often that it would be worthwhile for him to have his own thread.

I've got an interesting idea. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Johnny is probably a handsome guy, not too bad on the eyes. And with that being said, he probably gets a lot of feedback on his cologne, right? You know...ladies trying to find a nice thing to say to him and all. I'll bet if I wanted to know what women thought of my fragrance, I could send it to old Johnny boy and he'd wear out and get me some honest feedback from the ladies. This would be a great experiment to test out some of the more controversial fragrances. For example, there was a long debate at one point about whether young girls are attracted to the smell of Rive Gauche. We could have Johnny test drive it for a week, and get the younger women's perspective. Sorry Johnny...Not trying to pimp you out. Its just an idea for those who are desperate to understand what young women think is sexy (not me of course ).

^ I'm 23, and Rive Gauche is my #1 compliment getter!

But if you want to experiment, any of us young guns will graciously accept your free samples
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

A better way to see if a frag is actually getting true compliments would be to have a fugly dude wear it. If he gets compliments on it you know it's the frag!
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Sur la Plage

He smells so good that he makes my boxers drop.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Jonny19's a solid guy with good enthusiasm for fragrance. I like that

EDIT : Is this a diary FOR jonny to write about compliments HE receives on his SotD ?
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Jonny19's a solid guy with good enthusiasm for fragrance. I like that

EDIT : Is this a diary FOR jonny to write about compliments HE receives on his SotD ?
    It is

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    A better way to see if a frag is actually getting true compliments would be to have a fugly dude wear it. If he gets compliments on it you know it's the frag!
    As much as I agree, it may take a long time before we get any feedback. Either that, or we'll figure out what fragrances ugly women favor!! Of course, I'm just joking. I'm not nearly that shallow.

As far as donating free samples for this project, I think I'll pass. haha! Long live the enthusiasm of Johnny19!

haha damn! im so honored hahaha.

well, i guess this is a good place to write this:

i went on a coupel dates with this girl. her friend called me the other day telling me how crazy this girl is for me and that she said "im such a gentlemen and im charming and i smell so good!"

damn.. i dont even remember wat i was wearing for those dates but great!

jonny. Your very own journal. Go henceforth and do report back on your findings.

Im am curious how the final figures in this journal will turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Im am curious how the final figures in this journal will turn out
    Me too!

To make sure the numbers and everything are good, I think you'll have to keep tabs on how often you wear them too. Not only keeping track of when you get complimented, but also when you wear it. If you get 3 comments from one fragrance, and 5 from another, it'd be important to know how often you wore one versus the other. I got more compliments on Fierce than any other fragrance, but I also wore Fierce for at least 2 years and it was my only fragrance.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

go jonny go
    For those about to stink, I salute you!

Great timing on this thread.

Last night David Letterman had jonny19's Top 10 compliments list

my next challenge is this! :

Im going to buy Polo Green, The original. Something that i guess has a reputation of being dated, and see if me, all 18 years of me, can compliments from it!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    my next challenge is this! :

Im going to buy Polo Green, The original. Something that i guess has a reputation of being dated, and see if me, all 18 years of me, can compliments from it!
    Most young women your age favor the aquatic rubbish they peddle all over the place. I have yet to find a young woman who likes something like Sartorial or Mouchoir de Monsieur, or even Pour Un Homme or Habit Rouge.

They themselves wear fruity or aquatic rubbish and squirm when they try Shalimar.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

gross polo. Go try Paco Rabanne Black XS. I think you would love it. I know i do =]

IMHO Jonny should post pics of him first. I bet that 90% of compliments are his look + personality.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    IMHO Jonny should post pics of him first. I bet that 90% of compliments are his look + personality.
    Isn't that the case for all of us? If you are sociable and handsome, you'll get more compliments than someone who's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond Hume View Post
    Isn't that the case for all of us? If you are sociable and handsome, you'll get more compliments than someone who's not.
    It is more like:

1. If you are very handsome and sociable you will get compliments on anything that smells nice (dont have to smell great)
    2. If you are not handsome but sociable you will sometimes get compliments on great frags.
    3. If you are handsome but not sociable you will rarely get compliments.
    4. If you are ugly and not sociable you wont get compliments even if you use best perfume in universe (ok maybe your family will compliment you from time to time).
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    4. If you are ugly and not sociable you wont get compliments even if you use best perfume in universe (ok maybe your family will compliment you from time to time).
    Isn't it great to have family? Hahaha...I generally concur with the remarks here. Its a good thing I'm easy on the eyes. I can get a way with most things...I think