Code of Conduct

Default First Time with Creed....

Hello fellow BN'ers! So I finally broke down and ordered 3 Creed samples; Spring Flower, Love in Black, & Love in White.

The Good: hands down some of the most gorgeous, beautiful, and intriguing fragrances....and the husband loves the "loves" the best
    The Bad: where's the sillage? The longevity?

I've discovered these fragrances wear very close to the skin. I was hoping for something along the same lines as Creed quality and originality, but with better sillage & longevity....I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Default Re: First Time with Creed....

Transfer the samples into atomiser sprayers and you'll transform them. They will be too heavy and flat from dab vials.

Also try and get some samples of Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie and the Royale Exclusive - White Flowers. These are the best feminine scents Creed have produced imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Transfer the samples into atomiser sprayers and you'll transform them. They will be too heavy and flat from dab vials.

Also try and get some samples of Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie and the Royale Exclusive - White Flowers. These are the best feminine scents Creed have produced imho.
    SUCH good advice.

For longevity - VIW! It goes on for DAYS. (And I have - um - older dry skin) And also Fleurs de Bulgarie.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Blog Entries

Yes - White Flowers really is Creed's ultimate floral - kind of a perfection of the Spring Flower / Fleurissimo genre. Great stuff.

Be careful with Love in Black, ytb - it's pretty powerful and durable violet. If you aren't smelling it, it may be olfactory fatigue. I get rather extraordinary persistence out of it (it stays on my fingers for hours, even after washing), and a lot of sillage, too.

PS - agreed on VIW - nice longevity, once you actually wear a few sprays. It's not a powerhouse, but it clings to skin in a great way, and drifts around you for hours.