Code of Conduct

Default Would any of you guys know if......

theyre faking fragrances such as Sonya Rykiel and Avon's Derek Jeter Driven Black? I just bought the 2 on ebay sealed for a great deal but I was just curious. Thanks again basenoters! God Bless!

Default Re: Would any of you guys know if......

I doubt it. The point of faking is to make money from a popular brand because people will most likely buy it. The 2 you mentioned are not popular and therefore not worth faking because the manufacturers are having a hard time selling the real ones let alone a fake.
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

Hmmm, that makes much sense! Since I posted this, I received both in the mail and Rykiel Homme smells musky and citrusy, its very unique! Sillage is okay and longevity is okay as well, could be better in both departments though. Driven black literally does not have a smell to it. You can barely make out the scent! Im concerned that I might be looking at old stock since I dont think its a fake because of the reason you stated. Im very disappointed with this one as it smells nothing like Ive tried in the past.

Try smelling the Driven Black in the morning before you smell another fragrance. You might be experiencing olfactory fatigue or something that happens the first time you smell a fragrance: you get nothing becuase your nose does not know what it is smelling. Give it a few more tries. i also try spraying in a small room or container that does not have a smell. Spray quite a few sprays, say half a dozen. Walk away then come back and sniff.

Enjoy
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

doubt they would fake non mainstream popular fragrances.
    Looking to purchase - Aventus any size or participate in a split