Code of Conduct

Default Article: Blogging The Forbidden - an exclusive interview with Denyse Beaulieu

---

I am a Jasmine Award winning fragrance critic, amateur perfumer, Basenotes contributor and regular columnist for Esprit Magazine. My perfume guide, Le Snob: Perfume, is published by Hardie Grant. Click on its title for more info.

For giveaways, reviews of new perfume releases and thoughts on all sorts of scent-related matters, please visit Persolaise.com or find me on Twitter or Facebook.

Many thanks.

I can see why Madame Beaulieu's blog is thriving... her presentation and opinions are as charming as the content of some at least of those 300 bottles at home. Well done Persolaise! This is a light and playful but very interesting report on a discussion without hypocritical profundities. Thumbs up!

I applaud anyone who is taken seriously in this business that is not afraid to call re-formulations cat piss.

Basenotes Institution

I love Grain Du Musc- quality writing that you can trust with an impeccable writing style. Thanks for this !

Grain de Musc is a blog I always read, and I always learn a lot from what Denyse Beaulieu writes. Thanks, Persolaise for this article!

Thanks very much indeed for the comments. You might be interested in clicking on this link to read the discussion the article has generated on Grain De Musc.

Absolutely fascinating on lots of levels, including D's attitudes to the mushrooming blog scene. I never knew Denyse was Canadian, which presumably explains her incredible fluency in both languages.

I think Bvlgari Black has been discontinued in the main UK retail chains, but I see it on the continent still.

I look forward to her forthcoming book!

Duplicate post removed...
    Last edited by VM I hate civet; 15th November 2010 at 11:41 AM.