Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default wardrobe problem

Hi Grant, l know you're working really hard sorting things out & l like the new set-up, but l'm having a couple of problems; l moved several frags to my samples list, but there are two that refuse to budge! Namely Ambra Aurea & Amber Absolute. Also, there are two that say l've worn them 3 times, when l know l've only worn them once, because l didn't like them! Namely Vintage Gardenia & Jubilation 25. Then while l was puzzling over this, the wardrobe suddenly sorted itself by house; how can l change it back?!? l must have my frags in alphabetical order please!
    Many thanks for any help you can give.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Default Re: wardrobe problem

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    Hi Grant, l know you're working really hard sorting things out & l like the new set-up, but l'm having a couple of problems; l moved several frags to my samples list, but there are two that refuse to budge! Namely Ambra Aurea & Amber Absolute. Also, there are two that say l've worn them 3 times, when l know l've only worn them once, because l didn't like them! Namely Vintage Gardenia & Jubilation 25. Then while l was puzzling over this, the wardrobe suddenly sorted itself by house; how can l change it back?!? l must have my frags in alphabetical order please!
    Many thanks for any help you can give.
    Okay, I've fixed the house sort. Let me look into the other things... cheers

Re: the 3x wearings

If I look at your SOTD pages for VG & J25 I can see you've only worn them once. I've just checked the internal database, and there's three entries in there but two are deleted, it looks like it's (stupidly) ignoring that.

I'll see if I can remedy that bit now

Right, fixed the rogue counters now.

I'm not sure what's causing the other thing, but I'm sure it's nothing a good night's sleep for me won't fix! I'll take a look at that tomorrow!

Blog Entries

Thankyou so much Grant for taking the time to fix it all so quickly! l've now managed to move the 2 frags to my samples list, & it all seems to be working fine. You are a gentleman & a star!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.