Code of Conduct

Thread: Review editing

Default Review editing

I'm not sure if this just still isn't available, or if I'm doing something wrong. Once I get to my review page, it gives me the option to edit them, but when I submit the changes I get this error message -

Not Found
    The requested URL /revoo/edit/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I realize you're scrambling to work out all the kinks and this is hardly an emergency, but it's just a bit humiliating to see obvious typos, so anything you can do to help me fix this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Default Re: Review editing

Excellent - what a relief! So now it's just a matter of waiting to have the edits approved before they show up (for non-BN Plus members), correct?

Thank you very much, Grant - what you do for us is utterly mind-boggling and again, very much appreciated!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan