Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Exclamation We girls love you, Grant! We love Basenotes! And we love our wardrobe functions!

Here’s an overdue love note for
    Basenotes’ founder and chief operator: Grant!

You know, novelists often use appropriate nomenclature when naming their characters. It seems true here at BN, as our fearless leader certain does …

Grant R. Wishes

Adoringly,
    Quarry
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: We girls love you, Grant! We love Basenotes! And we love our wardrobe functions!

Q. takes the cake -- very well said. Grant takes two cakes though! I can bake.

More work for all of us -- first thing I did was to modify "swap" list --it was 3 years old and I was imagining all them PMs saying "I want this" and me responding "Ain't got it no more".

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: We girls love you, Grant! We love Basenotes! And we love our wardrobe functions!

You're absolutely right Quarry!! This site is a dream come true for me. Thanks Grant for everything!

Wonderful idea Quarry!

For everything you do, thank you Grant! You've made a wonderful place for us, and our fragrances!
    We're lucky to have you!

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Oh, Granteeee! Thank you! We love you.

Huzzah!!!

Perfectly put Quarry. This site is the tops.

Grant, you have truly created a perfume lovers wonderland!
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

You know this post has made me realise how much we take Basenotes for GRANTed!
    I for one am lost when the site occasionally goes down for a while.
    So, yes, a big thank you to Grant and Danielle for all they do.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Blog Entries

Agreed! Thanks for all the work! Wardrobes look great!

Thank you,Grant!What an awful lot of work this is for you,but it's well worth doing.So many wonderful people come here!
    The nose wants what it wants!

Blog Entries

Very well put, Quarry! A thousand thanks from me too, fabulous work!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Aw, Shucks!

You're all pretty swell too!

Another Girl for Grant here. :-) This place, and the people who inhabit this place, mean a lot to me. Thank you for all that you do!

You ladies know it was all my idea? Can I get some love as well?

Afterall, it wouldn't be fair if grant gets all of the attention from the good smelling
    Ladies gj though
    Last edited by Ekove; 16th November 2010 at 06:14 AM.

Basenotes Institution

I love Basenotes - I think Grant is 'the biz' and big hugs for you ! Much appreciated !
    Also Ekove- you get love too ! Three cheers to you ! Hip Hip Hooray !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Basenotes Plus

"Thank you, Grant!" hardly seems enough but it's truly heartfelt.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Grant I love you so much Im having you cloned for Christmas x x x

The new wardrobes are just wonderful! Thanks!!!!
    This scent is great, but ... MORE KITTENS!

Amen.