Code of Conduct

Default Recommend me an EDT!

I'm new to the fragrance world, my past EDT's were Joop Pour Homme and my most recent one which is finishing was Issey Miyake. Both were really good, but I preferred the Issey over Joop. I'm looking for something with longevity, as I work in a HUGE store and I get hot and flustered specially with the Xmas shoppers. Also something that doesn't require me to use up the whole bottle just to get a hint of the fragrance, i'm not as rich as some of you folks (yes I have been lurking), something costing around 40 max

I've been looking at reviews for $1 million Paco Robanne, seen mixed reviews. Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Default Re: Recommend me an EDT!

Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblefish View Post
    Thanks for that. Have u personally tried it? A lot of the reviews are saying its not as good as the original, or doesnt last very long

Any other recommendations?

I just had a sample of Issey Intense... Don't really like it, its not my thing

Difficult without knowing what you like. Best thing is to get out there and try a few!

Based on you liking Issey, you could try Aqva by Bvlgari, but there are many, many more.

Le Male (JPG) is v popular (and arguably unpopular) and has good lasting power but is completetly different to Issey. Pay a visit to you local Dept store and go mad with the testers!

Acqua di Gio

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by dnc View Post
    Difficult without knowing what you like. Best thing is to get out there and try a few!

Based on you liking Issey, you could try Aqva by Bvlgari, but there are many, many more.
    Good suggestion. Try Clinique Happy for Men. It runs along the same lines as Issey - citrus/aquatic sort. Short-lived but enjoyable. Try also Hermes's Concentre d'Orange Verte for a nice green dose of citrus. Welcome to BN!

JPG...Le Male.... OR D&G pour homme...both Lady killers..

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............

Oh yeah..I forgot.....There's also Azzaro Chrome....A citrus long lasting gem

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............

Based on the issey miyake, i would recommend versace man eau fraiche. It has great longevity, and does project well. It is also not very expensive.