I'm pretty confident you can get Natio products in New Zealand - in which case let me recommend the Natio for Men SPF30+ Face Moisturiser:
Can I make a few routine suggestions?
1) quit the scrubbing - I don't care how gentle it is. If you need to exfoliate the skin, use a chemical exfoliant incorporating a beta hydroxy acid http://www.paulaschoice.com.au/Skin-...xfoliants.aspx
2) whichever cleanser you use, consider using a facial brush too; or a proper facial wash cloth. My day-to-day cleanser is Natio for Men; although I have used Clarins for Men, and Clinique for Men.
3) yes, your moisturiser can replace the balm
4) You need a skin care routine for morning and night. You probably don't need to moisturise in the morning - just the night will be enough - or if you use the Natio I've recommended above.
Morning: Cleanse, Shave, Treatment, Sunscreen.
Night: Cleanse, Treatment, Moisturiser.
5) Dr LeWinn's is good - I'm also fond of Clinique for Men.
PS: Hope Christchurch / Canterbury are well on the way to repair. Awful news from Greymouth. From across the ditch - our best to NZ.