Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Fragrance: Salvatore Ferragamo: F by Ferragamo pour Homme Free Time

From nstperfume.com:

Coming in January from Salvatore Ferragamo: F by Ferragamo pour Homme Free Time, a new fresh woody flanker to 2007′s F by Ferragamo Pour Homme. It is meant to be a “more informal version” of the original fragrance (2009′s F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black was the evening version).

F by Ferragamo Homme Free Time was developed by perfumer Olivier Polge; the notes include pink pepper, lemon, ginger, cardamom, white cedar, musk and vetiver.

F by Ferragamo pour Homme Free Time will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Fragrance: Salvatore Ferragamo: F by Ferragamo pour Homme Free Time

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    the notes include pink pepper, lemon, ginger, cardamom, white cedar, musk and vetiver.
    Hey look, it's Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport, Burberry Sport, and Dior Homme Sport! Speak of the devil.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Default Re: New Fragrance: Salvatore Ferragamo: F by Ferragamo pour Homme Free Time

The most boring and stupid perfume name that I've ever heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Literally the least creative name for a fragrance I've ever heard. They might as well call it Salvatore Ferragamo "Casual Wear". So disappointed by this move. This fragrance better smell like pure heaven to redeem itself in my eyes. And I really liked F Pour Homme and F Pour Homme Black...

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateguy View Post
    yeah who the heck though of a name Free Time - LMAF

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I can see this being like Dior Homme Sport. F Pour Homme Black is a fovourite of mine that I reach for often - A well-made Polge creation.

Post Thanks / Like

"F" this fragrance... lol

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, ok, I'll agree to some things indeed, but F and F Black are really good fragrances. As for F Free Time, no comment, lame name definitely, if the fragrance will be lame that yet remains to be seen, but chances are 70% it'll be lame.

Hopefully Polge doesn't rehash his typical "Polge base" that has seen only little change between Dior Homme, F Black, some of his feminine scents and from the sounds of it Cuir Beluga and Midnight in Paris.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Post Thanks / Like

It matches perfectly it, because it`ll be probably a boring and stupid fragrance to generate just more press release and keep the name of the brand at the media.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone really likes the original Ferragamo "F", the fragrance sells at TJ Maxx and Marshalls at really low prices.
    My Top Fragrances:
    Hermes: Terre d"Hermes
    Dior: Homme
    Yves Saint Laurent: La Nuit de L'homme
    Burberry: London
    Gucci: Pour Homme
    Rochas: Man
    Azzaro: Pour Homme

Wanted:
    L'Artisan: Fou d'Absinthe; Cristiano Fissore: Cashmere for Men; Parfums d'Nicolai: New York; Divine: L'homme Sage; Montale: Black Aoud; Tauer: L'air du desert Marocain.

Thank you, JC, the source of our news!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried this a couple of times over the past week and I actually quite like it. It's not for the perfumeheads who wants something odd and groundbreaking, but it's an undeniable pleasing, fresh, robust scent.

It's not really like Dior Homme Sport. The ginger in this one is much lower in the mix. It's a sort of citrus/milky/fresh affair. Quite long-lasting with good sillage.

Anyone else try this?

I tried and I liked.....I must say that I like F Black and F much better.....I've learned not to listen to anyone when it comes to a new fragrance.....I sample myself and make my decision.....Opinions are just that.....Opinions.....And the only 2 that count are mine and my better half!!!
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

I have a small sample of Free Time and it just seems really weak to me. I would never buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I have a small sample of Free Time and it just seems really weak to me. I would never buy this.
    Tried it and didn't care very much for this either.

Post Thanks / Like

lol true