Code of Conduct

Default Where to buy Tobacco Vanille of Tom Ford?

Where to buy Tobacco Vanille of Tom Ford?

Default Re: Where to buy Tobacco Vanille of Tom Ford?

http://www.senteursdailleurs.com/

50ml - 175.00 euros
    100ml - 275.00 euros
    250ml - 420.00 euros

Try the sales/splits section in Basenotes...you might get lucky there. Announce on the fragrances wanted section...you might get someone willing to sell or split. Saks, Bergdorf Goodman and NM most likely sell it, but it looks like the very large bottles are out there. You might be able to find enough people to do a split to make it affordable.
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)

I tried a sample. Is an incridible perfum. I little bit expensive for what I can see.

Still want to try the samples of Jubilantion XVII , Bois of Portugal, and... any sugestion?

I never done a split . i don't know how it works

eBay
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

I bought Moss Breches from someone who did the split with the original bottle and decanted into 50 ml bottles. I do believe there are rules to selling from BN and 50ml is the smallest one can sell? I'm sure there are many threads answering questions concerning this.
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)